[Chapter 1]

너는 결코 알지 못한다.

   Walking down the street while hitting some little stones that were laying on my way I sighed loudly and put my hood on.

   Hands in my black jeans as I walked, wandering around only to catch some fresh air.

    I really couldn't stand my mother anymore.

   It is early in the morning and the sun haven't rose up yet.

   Thoughts were running around inside my head.

   Like "why is life such a piece of shit"

   Well, I think it's finally time to tell you about myself, about who I am. Why I am outside so early and why I am blaming my mother? Listen and you'll have it clear.

    My name is Hanbyul, Choi Hanbyul. And I'm completely done with everything around me. I don't go to school, because why do I need to when my name doesn't exist on any sheet of paper.

    I don't have friends, by the simple reason that I don't want the contact of anyone.

     And I'm a no one for the society.

    My mother is not one of my favorite people. She is constantly drunk and always blames me that I'm the reason why father left. Sadly I don't know who he is, and to be honest I don't even want to.

     Grandfather is the only little sparkle in my life, he is really sick so I can't hold on to anyone. I could see his end soon, which made me a bit sad but I just waited and tried to do my best for him. I steal only for him to have what he needs and care for him because, of course, my mother can't do so.

      I can say that he is why the love inside my heart is not completely vanished away.

      I trained myself every single day on our roof because life here at the back streets of Seoul can be bloody dangerous. I've trained with a knife only for now, and of course had some accidents until I became perfect.

     That's not really the important part, but suddenly I heard someone behind the corner. I grabbed tightly the end of my pocket knife which was in my hoody and continued walking casually.

     Then 4 figures appeared. My eyes widened a little because I was alone and they were four. They had masks, hoods, leather jackets and they wore all black. They looked like some kind of spies, but couldn't say actually.

     They saw me and stopped talking, when we passed by each other they seemed to escape from my sight.

     I turned around and made some steps back because they gained some interest in my eyes and I peeked behind the corner.

      That's when the back of my head felt numb and everything went black.

<><><><><><><><><><>

      I slowly opened my eyes and shivered because of the cold water that was split over my body.

      I was sitting and looking around, it was a dark grey room without windows.

      Then my eyes fell on the people in front of me, perfect, I've just been kidnapped by those fansy looking men with masks.

      They were the same ones as the ones I saw earlier, or the morning before, or hours ago. I don't know, I've completely lost any idea of the time.

      One of them, pulled a chair and sat in front of me. Looking at me, observing me from so close that I wanted to kick his balls.

      I tried to make a move at him and slap him, but then was when I understood that I was tied up.