END[Chapter 26]END

- But we don't even look alike! - I raised my eyebrows from the sudden surprise and exclaimed.

- Oh yes you do. - Yunho and Seonghwa spoke in unison.

This is when it hit me. How many siblings do I have? Why don't I know about them, and I bet I have over 10 cousins. That's just insane.

I think the boys have never seen me express so many emotions at a time, but they were all happy for me as well.

Then from chatters, the room all of a sudden fell in silence. They were all looking at someone who was trying to hide their tears. It was San. I was surprised that he is so touched from this moment, but then he put palms on his face and bursed into endless tears. I immediately looked at Jongho waiting for him to explain, while Wooyoung was comforting San on the sofa.

- Ah yes! San is our older brother.

- And you say that now?!

San brushed his tears as much as he could and stood up to give me a tight warm hug, I've never ever received in my life before.

- You can't imagine how long I've only been looking at you from afar. - I could hear him sobbing behind my back, every time sending vibrations from his chest to my face which after his words I rubbed and tried to hide my emotions. - I've just missed you so much.

This is when I let myself cry in his hands as well. At this moment I finally realized that there is someone out there who loves me, cares about me and is ready to put their lives on the line for me. And without StrayKids I would have never experienced it.

Then I put my hands around his waist as well. Jongho after wiping his tears with his t-shirt, comes and hugs us as well. I let out a little laugh as all the members join the hug as well. It really felt like we were one big family.

I didn't want anything else.

<><><><><><><><><><><>>>>>>>>

- Now explain about dad, where is he?

We were all already sitting on the dining table, eating dinner. It was huge, it could capture GOT7, ATEEZ and STRAYKIDS, and there was space for more. You can't call this a base, it was literally a mansion and now I see why the leaders decided to stay here.

- Dad, his Japanese name was Yuto Ido, but changed it to Choi Hyungsik. And all of our uncles changed their name to Choi as well. - Said Jongho who was sitting next to me.

- He is dead tho, and most of the uncles we know about are dead too. Grandpa killed them all as they decided to escape from him and create different organizations and mainly because he understood that one of the twins was going to be a girl. He basically wanted all the fame and power for himself.

- And do our uncles have sons as well?

- OH yes, finally. Hi, I'm Choi Youngjae! - GOT7's dealer who was sitting not so far from me spoke and it completely caught me off guard. I didn't know how to react, this day has way too many surprises.

- Ahah, don't worry, on this table he is the only cousin! - Said San. - We do have more than 10 more tho!

- How is he from our family?? He looks like such a nice and friendly person! - I asked.

- Oh believe me, Hanbyul!! He is so sly and lies all the time, he is like a fox!! I hate it so much when we do bets! - Jackson rises his voice, speaking while moving his hands in the air, obviously disturbed by Youngjae's personality, but can't help but crack a smile. And the whole room echoes with everyone laughing. I finally saw Jackson's true colors on this table, thanks to the liquor as well, but who cares!!