[Chapter 6]

그만, 너는 의미심장하다.

   Felix had less wounds that the other two. Seungmin needed my help immediately because if not, he won't be able to save both Bangchan and Minho.

       As I assume they attacked them from behind with sharp objects, knifes? I was working on Minho and his ribs had deep wounds. There were other little scars under his ribs as well.

        One of the wounds was deep enough that I needed to stitch it. I've done stitches on myself before but only with the things that I have at home. Now with professional instruments I hope it will be easier.

         I was worried if he will be in pain as I do, because he was still awake and looking at the ceiling as I was cleaning the blood.

        - Don't worry, Hanbyul. I've received stitches before, just go on.-he said with a calm and soft voice, looking at me. I decided and took the risk.

          Seungmin watched carefully my every move while taking care of Bangchan. I could say that he was quite impressed.

           After what seemed to be 20minutes of work I was finally done and cut the end of the stitch.

           - Thank you, Hanbyul.-Minho put a hand on my back as I was sitting close to his side.

            - No worries, you should be like a rock in no time. - I smiled at him.

             - I'm impressed - Seungmin said, also finishing with Chan's stitches- you will be in a lot of help, there are situations when we need to call other mafia doctors because I'm alone here and after a mission there can be a lot of wounded members.

             - I would love to help, well, when I'm not also dying heh- I chuckled a little.

             The three of them were already sleeping peacefully. I smiled at their figures, happy that I did something for their wellbeing. I gave Seungmin a high five and we both exited the room.

<><><><><><><><><><>>>>>>

              It was already a morning and I went to the kitchen to make soup for the members. I tied my hair in a messy bun and grabbed the ingredients that I needed.

              I was done with putting  everything in the pot and sat on the bar plot waiting for the soup to get cooked. Suddenly a slight groan was hurt in the near distance.

             I turned my head to my right to face a shirtless, messy hair morning Changbin. He had only grey sweatpants on. He also saw me but didn't seem to be any flustered. On the other hand, I was dying inside.

            - What the fuck are you cooking at 6 in the morning? - he asked in a husky voice while stretching his muscular hands and peeking at the pot.

            - Bangchan, Felix and Minho were injured after the mission. Me and Seungmin helped them and I couldn't sleep, so I decided that making breakfast would be a nice idea. - I explained him my story. - and why are you up so early?

             - I just asked what are you cooking, not "please explain me the Bible"? - he scoffed - also what I do is not any of your business.

              - Someone's grumpy in the morning, huh? - I chuckled at him without giving a single pence of worry about what he said.

               He grabbed an apple from the bowl next to me and just scoffed once more.