[Chapter 22]

It was way after midnight. It felt like it was 4am. But the pressure that the whole tense situation had was massive, and it won't ever let you have a bit of sleep.

You know that you can get attacked out of nowhere, anytime and it could be anyone. We knew that ATEEZ's Boss was after us and that he was so evil, that he can destroy us all.

That's why me, Woojin, Seungmin and Jinyoung were sitting in a spare room, playing cards. We accidentally met each other on the hallways because we all couldn't sleep. So we decided to kill time and have some fun. We didn't know about the others but we were sure that they won't be able to find peace just like us. However we knew that the 3 leaders were still in Chan's office probably preparing an attack.

We were still sitting in our figting clothes, just so we are ready if something happens. It looked quite ridiculous because we were all sitting in a circle on the floor with a bunch of cards on the middle and we wore all black and our blades and guns on a side, it looked as if we were some middle aged guys in a historical drama in a pub, drinking after killing the town's general. But with a little difference that we didn't kill him, were just about to.

Of course I had the urge to take a shower but I just couldn't in times like that, and I bet that the guys did too. I stayed in that black custome for more than 12 hours already, it is stick to my body and of course not as comfortable as it seems to be.  I stretched my arms high in the air and let out a yawn, I was sleepy but couldn't sleep.

As I was looking at my cards and then back at the centre of our circle, thinking which one should I pull out, a faded voice echoed. It was fragile but it soudend as if it's calling me. This time I tried to focus on the voice more than in the cards to see if it will call again.

- Hanbyul, darling!

The voice was clearly saying my name, and I was sure that the person was somewhere near our room. But what surprised me the most is that it oddly sounded familiar. If I have to be honest I did send chills down my spine. It was a voice that I couldn't hear that often recently.

- Did you guys hear that? - I looked at the boys and asked slightly concerned. But they all just shook their head and continued playing the game. Then was when I started to panic, because I'm 100% sure that I'm not insane. But then I started doubting that.

- Hanbyul! It's me! - the voice was near in front of our room now. It was clear and I knew who it was. My eyes slightly widened in surprise as I know that my grandfather can't know by any chance where I was located.

But I was happy, my legs moved on their own and ran outside the room.

- Grandpa? - my voice was loud but insecure at the same time.

As I went outside of the room, the corridor seemed dark and deserty. Only one light dimmed working above my head, the dark red and fluffy floor and the dark grey walls gave it a horror look at such an hour. Most importantly was that there's no one here to be seen. I tried calling him again, but I received my echo as a respond.

I made about three steps further into the hall and looked to my left, then to the right, observing every possible end of it. As my head was still lifted to the right I heard the steps of two people approaching me. Two? Why two? At the moment I couldn't tilt my head to the left to see who they are as I was scared it can be something I'm not prepared for. And I swear if it was someone from my gang members I would definitely look back, I just knew they weren't.

- Here you are Hanbyul. - it was Changbin. He sounded happy that he found me, maybe he was searching for me for a long time. And as I heard his voice I smiled and a rock came off my heart. I smiled because it was him and I smiled because it meant no danger.