[Chapter 7]

- Come on, Hanbyul, faster!- Changbin was shouting at me while  we were having a battle with the knifes.

         Usually I'm really confident because that's the only weapon I used to fight back at the streets, and didn't expected him to be so good with them. Anyway, one question was always running in my mind: What the hell is his position in this group?

         We were already practicing for five hours, we missed lunch because he said that I'm not good enough to leave the training room. I was madly sweating and he was as well.

         Because of the tense that the fight brought I was with my usual training outfit which consists of a white sport bra and grey sweatpants, he was with black sweatpants only.

         You could see sweat dripping from our faces and bodies. Some of the members sometimes entered and watched us like this was the final battle of the titans. But then left because they were frightened.

          I just rested for half second when he threw another knife at me and I wasn't fast enough and it made a scratch on my cheek. I glared at him whipping the blood from my face with my shoulder. I didn't wanted to, but he brought my inner self in action, my inner self that didn't have any mercy and was ready to kill in just a blink of an eye. I really wanted this to be just a friendly practice, but with Changbin this seems impossible.

           My face was now in a different mood, and the aura around us was bloody dead.

          I ran towards him to attack him, and this time I gave all my energy from inside of me to make him pay. My hands were moving fast and silent. He seemed to be really shocked from how my senses changed, but also was satisfied to see it, that was what he was waiting for. For a real battle.

         Then I hit his knifes from his hands and in a split second he was on the ground, me on top and my knife on his neck. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. He was now defeated.

         I was about to press the knife deeper and cut his throat, that was what I wanted. He asked for it and I served it to him.

        Then I shook my head, and went back to my senses. Just a moment ago I was a complete different person ready to kill one of my members, but happily I managed to return to my original self and stop myself from doing things that I won't be able to fix. Because there is no turning back to the past. You can't fix something already done.

        As I shook my head I removed myself from Changbin's chest and sat on the floor holding my head because it hurt as hell.

         He stood up and locked at me in confusion. He then kneeled next to me.

         - What happened? - he asked and this was the first time I ever heard him concerned.

          My head was hurting so much that I couldn't think, I needed to take a break, I needed to be alone.

         But without saying a word I left the practicing. I needed some fresh air so I can relax myself.  I didn't realize that I was actually running to find the garden.

          On other hand Changbin didn't even think twice and went to search for her, he didn't know why but he went anyway.

          I finally pushed the door and a cool wind crashed on my wounded face. The garden wasn't small at all, just the opposite, it was huge, it even had a fountain on its middle. I searched for a bench and sat.

           Breathing heavily I closed my eyes and tried my best to relax. The self I didn't want anyone to know was just revealed to the person that less wants to see it. But then, it's all his fault! If he wasn't provoking me so much and we had a normal practice, not five hour battle to death!