[Chapter 19]

- HANBYUL, STOP! - a powerful and agonizing voice rang through the room. He was one of the ATEEZ members, and made me stop my tracks.

I tried to look at who screamed my name, but they all looked identical. You couldn't really separate them apart as they all wore big hats and masks covering a big part of their faces.

And why did he even wanted me to stop? Was he scared of me? Did he had something to do with me? Did he not want to fight with me?

- If you're going to act this way, please leave the battle now. - Hongjoong said to the member who screamed my name with a stone cold expression and anger in his voice as if they've already talked about this topic several times.

He then left the base, and ATEEZ now remains as 7.

- Are you still sure you want to start this war, Hongjoong? - Our leader spoke.

- As I said, you have something that belongs to us. Give it or we start the battle on the spot.

As this was said, Chan made a sign to Mark for them to leave. Now it was only Stray Kids and ATEEZ. 10:7

- How does she belong to you?

- Enough questions Chan, you give or we fight. - Hongjoong said clearly.

- Let's just give her to them.- Someone from our gang spoke. It made my eyes open wide like windows. Why would Hyunjin say such a thing?

I looked at him, Chan also turned his gaze at him but he stood there without even blinking. He wasn't regretting what he said.

A laugh from Hongjoong's lips was heard.

- Explain yourself. - Chan stated.

- No need of explanations, just listen to your member! - the ATEEZ leader spoke.

- I am his Boss so he will obey me! - Chan shouted more at Hyunjin that at anyone else.

- Hanbyul is such an expert in every task we give her. She seems to be more professional than some of our members. How can this be without being trained. Then we find ourselves in a situation where all of us are in danger because she is being chased by ATEEZ. How do they know who she is when there was nothing about her in any sources we searched. They know her name and claim she's theirs. I believe she's a spy to get information from us, and we can't keep it long. I've maid my research this whole time and I'm almost sure he has something to do with ATEEZ. - Hyunjin didn't mind explaining his point of view, for him he was speaking only facts and facts only.

Chan on the other side seemed to be very annoyed. I looked at Hyunjin with a pity and sadness because he never really trusted me. Now that I remember he always tried to make me seem suspicious and as if every attack was my mistake.

He was always away from me, and never really trained me properly.

- Yes, that's right. She's our spy. - Hongjoong announced proudly and just waited with lust in his eyes for Chan do give me the permission to switch parts. All eyes are at him right now.

I could feel a small touch on my back making me look at Changbin who with his eyes pointed at the back. I looked over and saw two of the GOT7 members giving me a sign to come with them. I bet Chan planned it all beforehand. He is the best leader ever. He knows everything and I'm sure he doesn't belive Hyunjin's nosense. Anyway I'm a bit hurt from what he said earlier.

I ran to them as fast as possible and I could her Hongjoong shouting from the distance.

<><><><><><><><><><><>>>>>>>>>