[Chapter 8]

- It was your inner self, wasn't it?

          At his words I couldn't respond, but from where does he know about my inner self? Was it that obvious? I just stared at him blankly and couldn't spell a word.

          - Do you also have a killer inside of you? - Seungmin was now facing me. Also? Is there someone else?

           - It- It just appears when someone wants to kill me.- I sluttered- he, threw a knife that actually hit me, and after that I couldn't control myself.

           I was now looking down, scared to look at them because they might be afraid of me.

           - And how is he still alive then? It doesn't have sence.-Hyunjin asked.

           - She managed her inner self and didn't kill me- Changbin explained--and I also wonder how.

           - Did you want me to kill you then huh? - I was angry at him, he is acting like he knows everything. And why isn't he happy that I didn't actually kill him.

           - Huh, the question is, how you didn't kill me?

            That's it, he just can't believe me that I really do appreciate all of them and what they are doing for me.

            - You can't really realize the fact that I would do everything for ALL of you, huh? Sadly, you can not. - I chuckled with sadness. - I don't want you dead, Changbin. I accept you as one of my closest people, even if you don't.

           His look was surprised, but I felt really hurt deep inside. He doesn't know how hard it is to actually trust someone, to make such a big change in your life.

            Suddenly I felt like not eating anymore and stood up.

            - Sorry, I feel like sleeping. Good night--I said and left the room.

            On my way to my room I couldn't ignore the sharp pain in my chest. It was hurting me and my stomach was now on a ball. I guess that this is the feeling of sadness.

            I layed on my bed and looked outside the big window. As I do every night. And fell deep in thoughts.

            Is he really that hard with trusting people. Is there something I do wrong, am I too suspicious? I try my best for them not to feel awkward around me, and he just always tries to ruin everything. I let out a loud groan.

            Then a small knock was hear on my door.

            - Hanbyul, can I? - The quiet voice of Changbin could be heard. I was really surprised that he was searching for me. But didn't say anything.

             Anyway the door opened and he entered slowly. I think that he wasn't sure with what he was doing. Or he was too nervous to do it.

            He took a chair and sat next to my bed.

             - I do trust you- he said which made my heart skip a beat.

             - Do you? - I asked whispering, still not looking at him, and just outside the window.

              - Yes, yes I do, and can you also believe me?- he was talking slowly and so smooth that he was almost whispering.

              - I already trust you, Changbin-I turned around now facing him.

              The room was dark, no lights on and just the stars lightning a very bit of it.

              He now had a small smile and layed his head on the back of the chair.

              - But how you came trusting me all of a sudden?

              As I asked he seemed to be a bit shocked. There were some seconds of silence before he spoke.

              - Look, I also have this inner self while killing- I was shocked by his answer- and for me it's just impossible to control it. When I saw it in you I thought that this was my end, but you controled over it and here I am now. It shows that you really do not want to kill me, and that the fault was mine to tire you out. And I'm sorry, OK?

              He was still talking while looking at the ceiling. He didn't dare looking at me. I guess he is not the type of guy to actually open up.

            - It's fine-I gave him a little smile, finally understanding the situation between us. I really hope we're not such revals as before.

             He then looked back at me and gave me a shy smile. And to be hones I could melt right on the spot, he looked to shy and flustered. This wasn't the person I knew. But I like all of the faces he showed me already.

           Wait. What? No, I don't like him at all, he's just my fellow member. Yes, that's it, it's just friendship thingy.

<><><><><><><><><>>>>>>>

            When I woke up I was ready for Bangchan to give me my next training. I was really excited because there were the explosives and the spying left. And both of them sounded really interesting.

            So today's practice is with Hyunjin. I went to his office and he was waiting for me. But I wondered, are we going to the city to spy on people?

            - Finally I can train you, oh gosh it felt like centuries until my turn came-he exclaimed and clapped with hands--so, Hanbyul, I'm giving you these 2 people, I want to hear everything you know about them innnnn, exactly 30 minutes.

            He then gave me three names and a computer. I was shocked but started working as fast as possible.

            Hyunjin just sat there on the couch of his office and was scrolling down his phone while mumbling some songs under his breath.

            After thirty minutes passed I was all ready with the most of the information.

            - Listening-Hyunjin said.

            - So, Cassandra Smith, and agent under XV company, 25 years old. Her best target is Kim Woosang the leader of ECLIPSE mafia. Extra information: she hates cats, attends a yoga studio named Sunrise in Gangnam, starts work at 8am, drinks coffee only from Starbucks every morning, is the next target of MONSTA X and will probably die after 7 hours.

              - Too bad, I wanted to kill her-he sighned and removed her name from his list, and this made me chuckle a little- so the next one?

              - Wang Jiwon, half Chinese, doesn't speak any Chinese actually. He's 20 and works for Phantom company. His biggest achievement is Thomas Kang. His next target is you, Hwang Hyunjin and is currently searching for our base. Extra info is: doesn't like cheese in his sandwich, hates sweets stuff, lives with his mother, and was actually in a relationship with Cassandra Smith during high school.

               - Woah, i knew it that they were together. This asshole. - Hyunjin scoffed under his breath.

               - Aren't you more worried that he's targeting you?

               - Pff, don't be funny he's going against Hwang Hyunjin. Who has a chance against me? - he sounded so confident - now thank you that you did my work, Hanbyul!

               - What?? Did your work?  

               - Well, yes. Chan gave me this task for today but I was kind of lazy to do it. Anyway, this was really good for 30 minutes work! Good job.

                He smiled brightly and I was left there on my spot, speachless.

_____________________________________

Well, but who can actually be mad at Hyunjin? Of course no one lmao
If you say that you can I'll come and slap you
Jk jk...or maybe not :0

Lova ya❤️
-ivi