[Chapter 23]

Even in my dream, I can't believe I gained the courage to kill my own grandfather.

Well, seeing Changbin dying in my hands was more like a nightmare than a dream.

But my grandfather, he wanted me to follow him. Why did he? To where? And if I love him so much, why did I refuse?

I am sure this nightmare has a bunch of keys and signs inside of it, it can't just happen like that. With two people that mean so much to me.

I am sure I need to focus, but I don't know from where and how to start and connect the dots. I-

- Calm down, Hanbyul. - Jinyoung's voice was smooth, calming and actually everything I needed at the moment. I needed to relax a little.

- Yeah yeah, sure... - I said still heavily breathing from when I wake up. He gave me a hand and I supported myself to stand up, back on my feet.

- I think you should take a rest. - Seungmin said concerned.

-NO! Ah.. I mean, I can't.. We have to stay awake if something happens.

- It's a morning already, let's get something to eat. - Seungmin said after letting a long sihn.

We all nodded and started walking down the hall, then down the stairs. I felt like I was traumatized, every single detail That happened in my sleep was repeating in my head. I was constantly thinking about it, that I almost fell down the stairs. I've never been so out of focus. I am always having all of my senses sharpened.

Not this time though. I think that I'm letting my feelings defeat me... Which is always no good.

The boys were chatting among themselves. In the kitchen, that was open to the living room, there were we, three of the ATEEZ guys, Jisung and Mark Twan.

I grabbed an apple, my gaze fixed onto the floor while biting on it. My mind was constantly thinking and thinking that I could hear my brain working. I felz quite dizzy, but I needed answers. And I needed them now.

I didn't want any of it anymore, I wanted it to end. I threw my apple, and went rushing to one of the ATEEZ members. Now I no longer cared what my mind not my heart is telling me. I just went for it, I was just reckless.

One of my hands grabbing his shirt, the other one his throat, I pushed him with all my force to the wall. I could hear my voice groaning, my eyes were narrowed, and my veins wanted to burst. The look on the guys face was shocked, he never saw it coming. But who is he to doubt my instincts.

- Who was your boss? - I moved closer to his ear, and whispered so only he can hear me. The hair on his neck fast reacted and a sweat drop fell down his back.

As I didn't receive an answer, I looked into his eyes, they were pure shock, or was it.. Sadness? A mixture of both I believe. But why? Why can't he tell me? I need all my questions answered now!!

-ANSWER ME WHEN I ASK YOU!! - I then started choking him, with my both hands. He was trying to fight back, but the power I contained was more than all of the boys of the room got together. - WHO IS YOUR DAMN BOSS??

I was now constantly shouting at him, repeating the same thing over and over again. Just how my mind did a while ago. Everything around me was muted.

My eyes became red, there weren't tears, but the red color was very much visible. Every vein was clearly defined and my muscles tensing under the tight costume.

Suddenly my brain snapped again, making me feel a little dizzy. That's when Jisung rushed to me and removed me of the guy's body. The ATEEZ member kneeled on the floor catching his breath, marks from my hands staying still on his neck.