[Chapter 3]

너 성가시다.

   We finished our dinner and some of us were going to sleep, other on a mission and third to practice. I didn't know what to do but still went to the direction of my room.

    To be honest, this was the best room I've ever seen. It wasn't so fancy nor was it a complete bullshit. It had everything you need. The walls were in a creamy color and the furniture was made with dark brown wood.

     The best thing of all was the bathroom. A really big plus because I am living with nine boys. The room had an enormous TV in front of the double sized bed and a small coffee table. What else do a person need!

      I looked outside the window and it was already deep dark night. Stars were shining above the trees and strangely I felt peaceful. I was laying on the bed while looking out the window and thought about dinner.

      As I expected there were some that didn't accept me, others tried to look nice in front of me and third weren't sure. Then I remembered Bangchan's words. I need to be prepared for everything because I have no clue what my test will be. And I should expect it every minute.

       Changbin is quite a thing. It was no doubt that he didn't want me here. I could clearly see the fire inside his eyes that wanted to burn me alive. But who is he to act this way? If we are going to be a team then with so much hate we'll be the one to die first.

       But a part of me wanted his attitude to change. If at the end I become a part of them, then we all should treat each other like a big family. And we should support each other. We should have our backs, but with a guy like him, I think it will be difficult.

       Bangchan told me that they are a team from a long time, that they've always been best friends and that they've always been together. So maybe it will be a little bit hard for them to accept me. But if they do, then this would be perfect.

       I'm also worried a little about myself. I've never been in a team, I've always worked as a solo. If they accept me, then the other question is.. Will I be willing to accept them?

  <><><><><><><><><><><>>>>>

      The next morning I was awake since early. I'm not really used to sleeping a lot, so 3 hours can keep me energetic for the whole day.

     I heard steps approaching my door, I quickly got up and became suspicious. Why would someone want to enter when it's 4am?

     I could sense that the person was now in front of my door so I immediately hid behind it. I was preparing my fists to punch him or her because I still haven't got any weapons in me.

     The door slowly opened and a brunette boy with a messy hair entered looking for me. I shut the door close and he then turned around to face me. It was Woojin.

      - I didn't expect you to be awake-he was looking at me in awe. I just rolled my eyes and chuckled sarcasticly.

      - What are you doing here?

      - Your practice is starting in a few, I'll be training you.- he then said- I want you down after 5 minutes.

       He exited the door and I started preparing myself. I got dressed with the clothes they gave me, which was nice because I didn't really had something with me when I came here. I put on comfortable clothes for a fight, large grey sweatpants and a white training bra. I tied my hair up and went to wash my face.

      So Woojin, huh? I remember he is the fighter in the group, so we start off with bare hands? Good, I like it then.

       I got ready and went down, the house was really big but for me it was quite easy to find my way. Just go down 2 floors, go right then walk along the corridor and the training room is in front of you.

      I entered it with confidence, because I knew that I was good in a fight with bare hands. Then, inside Jisung and Minho were already in and their eyes widened as they saw me.