[Chapter 25]

- But I don't want you dead, darling.

Just now I got to know that the grin on his face that he had his whole life is no good. Just his presence was making my blood boil and my spine to straighten.

Now everyone was standing around us with their arms on, in case something goes wrong. But everyone in this quarter knew that the fight is only between us two.

- Well, but I want you dead!

- You are a lot more powerful than what you think. Let's rule together! You will like it, I promise. - he then let his sword down and kicked it to the side showing that he doesn't want to fight with me. Too bad because this will only make his death boring.

- So many innocent people died just because you want me with you. Even attacking my crew and expecting that I will ever agree. - I made two slow and elegant steps closer to him which didn't even tremble his body but I could see that in his eyes he started to break out. This making me chuckle, leaving an even more deadly grin than his on my face, I put my sword up in the air, above my head.

- You know I can give you the answers to every of your questions. - he looked me sharp in the eye.

- I already have someone to do that for me. - I said and looked at Bang Chan who nodded his head.

- SAN! Tell her something! She's out of her mind!! - he shouted at San but he just stood on his spot and didn't utter a word.

- I guess I'm way too powerful, even the big Boss can't deal with me on his own. - I held a strong grip on my sword and looked at its shiny and pointy end, the sparkle reflecting in my eyes, full of anger and only one desire to kill. - Don't you dare mess with ATEEZ ever again.

I lowered my sword, now the end facing the middle of his eyes. His eyes widened and then was the moment he kneeled down to get his sword back. He knew that his words don't have an affect on me as they used to. He picked it up and held it close to his tight.

- I see now, that everyone could have killed you so easily, when your mafias are not around to protect you - I said but he chuckled at my words as it was the dumbest thing he ever heard- I guess the big Boss isn't as decent as I thought he would be.

He couldn't spell a word, just because what can he tell me at the point where I already know everything. Or do I? Anyway I decided that I will tell him what I want now, so that when my sword goes through his body he wouldn't be ready to react. He will hear his last phrace from me, but he won't be able to say his own last words. And no one would want to hear them, he is such an unvaluable person that his words will mean nothing to no one.

- A very normal citizen would be able to kill you, but why would he? You are not some sort of a King, that when someone kills you they take your place. Here, no matter who does the dirty job, I will be the one to sit on your throne. But for some reason I want to do the dirty job, and I want to rub my dirty hands all over your name.

The sword that was facing his eyes, now moved like a lightning in the air, only to go across his neck. I did it fast, but with force so his death was painless and immediate. His head falling behind him, and his body kneeling down slowly after that. Blood splashed all over my costume, face and the Persian carpet behind me. I couldn't hear anything, I just watched his body being down in my legs where it belongs, and a pool of blood slowly but fast forming.

Minho made my sword so good, that it seemed easier than possible. It was as if scissors cut the head of a paper man. Then I became sure of two things.- One, that I really am evil, but I can use my evilness for good deeds. Well and not only.