[Chapter 18]

朝日

                                  .

                              伊藤

"MARK LEE'S P.O.V"
-flashback-

- Oh, good evening Mr Ido. With what can I help you?

Asahi Ido, he is one of the cruelest people your eyes will ever meet. You must be very lucky, so that he won't be your last view.

Asahi Ido, one of the cruelest Mafia Bosses, holding more than 10 Gangs in his hands. Anyway, he, such a wealthy man, came all the way here to my base. He came to talk with me.

If I have to be honest, I don't think I'm from the lucky ones this time. I am frightened to the core of my bones. He always had a plan, and this time, he has one too. The problem is that I don't have a clue what's on his mind.

- Yes, such a lovely evening, isn't it? - he answered me with a warm smile on his face, sipping from the drink I gave him and then crossed his legs.

We were sitting in my office. Just a table between us. Like every mafia boss has a conversation, with a bottle of whiskey.

- It's so lovely and calm, but something is missing. Don't you think so? - he rised an eyebrow and gave me a sharp like a shark teeth look. He was playing with the liquid in his cup. Spinning it making it look like a little huracane. His aura was no longer warm. Now he was his real self.

- What exactly, Mr Ido? - I tried to sound as respectful as possible. Just a single word can make him crazy.

- Oh Mark, let's not play games. Our teams are not in good connections anyway. - what? Is he threatening me now? And about what games is he talking about, I literally have no clue. I caughed to normalize my voice so I can speak with more confidence.

- What is it that you want? - I looked at him with a serious gaze that I couldn't keep for long, just because his look was way too frightening. How can a 75 years old man look that aggressive yet professional.

- Choi Hanbyul. - was the only thing he said. This name sounded kind of familiar to me, as if I've seen it somewhere while researching. Then it popped in my head that she is the secret member of StrayKids. 

NCT and SKZ have good ties so if I tell him she's there, it's like betraying a brother. So I'll have to lie.

- I'm sorry sir, but-

- Oh, Mark, I'm sorry too but this was my last warning. - he said calmly and stood up from his seat. - BRING HER TO ME RIGHT NOW OR I'LL BURN YOUR TEAM ALIVE!!

He shouted with the cruelest voice and soul of his, which made my heart skip at least five beats. I knew he was aggressive but I don't think someone ever saw him react like that. So I thought that the girl must be something really, really big for him.

He toke out a pistol from his pocket and shot the floor. Which for me looked like a signal for his gang to enter our base.

Then breaking, shouting and gun noises were heard from the bottom floor. A creepy smile appeared on Asahi's face, giving chills over my whole body. What am I able to do...