[Chapter 21]

- You can't imagine how grateful we are, Chan.

- Don't worry, I would do everything for a brother.

<><><><><><><><><>>>>>>>>>>>>

HANBYUL'S POV

We arrived, what seemed to be half an hour ago. This base was again huge and in the middle of somewhere and nowhere.

It was near a cliff looking at the cristal clear waters. Behind the mansion there were trees and trees only.

Everyone was still sitting in the livingroom, we didn't even change our clothes. We didn't even have our rooms settled but Jaeongin said not to hurry with getting all comfortable as soon we'll need to change bases again.

GOT7 were still with us, as far as I know they will be leaving tomorrow because of a mission they have to complete.

We were all in the same space. Yes, even with ATEEZ. I felt really uncomfortable at the moment. Because I dared to talk back to them. Oh, and they wanted me in their gang as well.

- Wait, but why is our base burned down? - I made fast but quiet steps to Chagbin and spoke.

- the ATEEZ boss did it. - he whispered back to me, looking at the floor.

- Wait! What? This bastard, Hongjoong! - I was whispering shouting, and of course everyone's stares were glued to me. How can I just say that out loud? I mentally slapped my face.

- He isn't their boss. He's their leader.

- Wait, then Chan is out boss and leader at the same time?

- Yes, we're independent. - Changbin then took me to a more private area where we can talk because he seemed to be more embarrassed than me.

- That's really cool I'm not going to lie. But then who's ATEEZ's Boss?

- That's something you will understand very soon. Don't worry too much about it. - he winked and something in me just made me go "oof", and oof I've never knew existed.

<><><><><><><><><><>>>>>>>>>>>

NO ONE'S POV

Bang Chan, Hongjoong and Jaebum were in Chan's office. They were on three couches, facing each other and on the middle a small table with ice and liquor. Their cups resting in their hands.

- We don't have a lot of time to relax. - said JB, after taking a sip from his drink.

- That's right, we should kill him as soon as possible. - it was Hongjoong who was next to speak.

- But Hanbyul. She must know before we do so. - Chan was serious, his gaze fixed in the ice cube moving in circular motion inside the liquid he was drinking. - How can we tell her it's her grandfather.

- We are all messed with this situation, we all take responsibilities. - Jaebum said, putting his cup on the table. - but it's too much of a shock. As Chan said, she thinks that he's the only one that loves her.

- That's why we must show her that we love her, truly. - Chan said and the rest nodded their head.

As StrayKids and GOT7 succeeded with saving ATEEZ from Ido's embrace they needed to act fast and run away. Not only run away but get rid of him too.

ATEEZ and StrayKids have always been in good ties, but days after Hanbyul joined their gang, ATEEZ entered the KQ organization with the boss Asahi Ido. Soon they became an enemy and were after every member who was seen with Hanbyul, which of course made Bang Chan think further into the situation.