[Chapter 5]

- I want a proper explanation, Christopher! - I was already awake and Seungmin was now healing my wound.

     - This was your trust test, you've passed it and now you're officially a member of the gang.-he explained calmly but I still was hella mad at him.

      - But I coul have died?!?-I tried to raise from my laying position but Seungmin held my waist so I don't move, then slowly layed me back to my original position.

       - No one told you to catch a bullet.-Seungmin chuckled next to me and continued patting gently with a cotton the hole that the bullet made on my right shoulder.

       I sighned heavily and tried thinking about the positives.

       I was now one of them, and not as expected they are actually really nice. The fact that my whole life I was the one to heal my wounds, and now I have someone to do it without hesitation and putting all of his heart into as I can say, by the way he was so gentle.

       I was one of them and they all are willing to help me train myself so I can be better, so I can survive every mission and so I can be all fine.

       I thought of all that stuff, of all that stuff that I've never had before. That it's something so new and different from my original life that this seems like a dream.

       It's so different that I can call it a brand new starting.

       And I agree to all the risks it has, to all the negativities and to all the danger, I agree and I will do everything even the impossible, because they are the family I never had.

<><><><><><><><><><><>>>>>>

        After what seemed to be three hours of sleep I was all fine and ready to go. The pain from my shoulder was almost gone, but the wound wasn't completely recovered.

         - Hanbyul, do you want me to bring you dinner in your bed?-Seungmin asked before leaving.

          - No, I'm fine, I'll come have dinner with all of you.- I smiled a little which was a rare view of me. I don't really smile and this surprises me.

           I followed Seungmin to the dining room and everyone was already there.

           - It was so funny at the begging, it was like, so hard for me not to laugh. But then she came running to me and I needed to keep up with the plan and tried to make an excuse so I can be away from her. But she came and, guys, and she- I could hear Jisung talking even from the outside.

           I took the empty seat which was by his side and tapped his back. He turned around and froze in shock realizing that I heard everything.

          - Oh, um are you alright already, Hanbyul? - he asked trying to avoid the previous topic.

          - No need for worries, I'm fresh as a cucumber. - I said and started eating my food. - so what happened after that, Jisung?

            I asked him with narrowed eyes, I wanted to hear what he is going to tell the boys.

            - Um, yes, so guys she came running, pushed me to the grass and took the bullet.- he finished his story and gasps could be heard. Some of them had their moths still open.

            - I didn't expect this from you, Hanbyul. - Hyunjin looked at me with crossed arms and a satisfied look.

            - I can't even believe it huh-An annoyed voice echoed. I looked in front of me and it was Changbin.