[Chapter 10]

NO ONEs P. O. V.

-Boss, she seems to be good in every task we gave her. - Minho stood in front of Bangchan's desk.

-Do you think that I can't see it?

-I don't hyung, but, what are you going to do?

- She seems to be good in every task we gave her, so we're going to leave it in her hands then. Let it be her last task here. I want to see how she'll surprise us this time. - Bangchan smirked and told Minho to leave.

Actually Bangchan, always has it prepared.

<><><><><><><><><>>>>>>>>

HANBYULs P. O. V.

- Sorry for attacking you earlier. - Hyunjin apologized while we were walking to BangChan's office.

-It's OK, I know it was a misunderstanding. - I smiled at him and gave him my hand for a "we're now fine" shake.

It was an evening so I guess that after the meeting we'll have dinner. I was also extremely excited about what Chan has prepared for me. To be honest I will be happy with every single one they put me in because I had fun with everyone. They are all nice with me.. Well expect Changbin, I really hope that if I end up with him he won't try to kill me. But the mystery about which position he is in is already killing me.

Whatever I say, of course I have a dream. I want to be their assassin, this is what brings me the most joy, this is what I'm the best at. It's like my second name.

I didn't hear anyone of them saying that he is an assassin, so I guess they don't have one. Yet. I would love to take that place. But everything is in Chan's hands. His word is the rule.

Some more stairs later we were finally in front of his office. Hyunjin knocked twice and we entered together.

Everyone was in a straight line and Chan was sitting on his desk. Me and Hyunjin lined up next to the members.

- Now the times has come. When you officially will be a part of our team and will be bond next to us until the very end.- Bangchan said looking at me and rising his hand.- we tested you in several different categories, and you seemed to be quite good in all of them. That's why we decided to leave the choice to you.

Now he stood up from his seat and gave me a sign to come next to him. I did and went by his side. Now we both were facing the members. They were lined from the oldest to the youngest.

- Now, Hanbyul, is a very special time. You need to choose your partner, with who you will do every mission, you'll keep each other's backs and be a duo until the last breath.

As he said it this way I got a bit scared. I wasn't sure if every single one of them wanted me as their partner, maybe some did,maybe others didn't care, and third maybe hoped that I never choose them. I looked at every single one, but they had a stone cold expression that didn't show me any sight of emotions.

- You need to go to the member you want to be your partner. - These were Chan's last words and he was now in an expectation for me to make a move.

I thought about all the opportunities that I had, stood there in front of them, glancing at each member and finally made my decision. I toke a deep breath and turned towards Chan.

-Actually, Bangchan.. - he now had an indescribable look.- I think that I want a position that you don't have here.

Now the members all raised an eyebrow.

- And what is it that you want? - Chan asked.

- I want to be your assassin.- and as I said Chan's face now had a warm smile. But I could hear Hyunjin gasping. Nothing new lol