[Chapter 16]

- Do you really need that? - I asked Chan.

Me, Chan and Jisung were watching Felix as he was sitting on his desk, in his office full of around 20 other hackers and plenty of computers, searching for who my grandfather is.

- Yes we do. You are a member of our group, so I as a leader, it is fully my responsabilitie and desire to know your background.- he said with his arms crossed, and his gaze fixed into the screen- and there's no other source that your grandfather.

I just nodded my head slowly, understanding his position and from where he comes, but my grandfather is nothing else than a sick Japanese old citizen. I guess they will just find out there's nothing interesting and leave him.

- Well OK, but can I at least go to the convinient store? I am craving for some 신 noodles but Woojin ate the last 3 packets yesterday! - I tried to make a good reason to go out and put a hand on my belly.

- Sure, but you should buy for everyone then. - Chan this time looked at me and I just frowned- oh and Jisung has to come with you again.

- What?! Hyung, I don't want to stick with her the whole day! I resist my lady, you can live without noodles as well. - Jisung threw hands in the air and sounded as if he was offended, but I was the one who should be!

- But I want noodles!- I shouted back at him.

-OK then find someone who's free in the house and go with him. - Chan sighned and made me turn around and go out of the room.

I went out, and started searching for someone, almost running. I went to the living room and saw Minho and Hyunjin going on a mission, then I thought about Changbin but he's still recovering.

As I was thinking, someone put a hand on my shoulder.

- Why are you so deep in thoughts? - the soft and playful voice of our youngest rang in my ears.

That's when an idea popped in my head.

- Jeongin! Please please please come with me to the convinient store, I'll buy you something of you want, just come! Chan won't let me go alone. - I tried to sound as irresistible as possible.

His eyes were wide in shock afterwards. I guess he didn't expect me to act this way, as I've never showed such a side of mine to the members, ever.

He then nodded his head, being unsure but still it worked for me. I showed him a huge smile and dragged him to his car.

<><><><><><><><><>>>>>>>>>

- Thank you so much! - I said.

We were already in the road and the nearest convinient store was 20minutes away from us. And it wasn't even a store in the city, it was a gas station store. I guess living in the woods had some disadvantages.

- It's OK, I have almost nothing to do today. But you owe me 3 packs of snacks. Next time mayyyybe I'll treat you something, but I'm not promising you anything.

- Huh, whatever.- I smiled with only one corner of my lips. - how is Changbin doing? I haven't seen him the whole day today.

- You care a lot about him lately. - he looked at me for a few seconds and then again turned his eyes to the road. I just shrugged my shoulders.- well he is almost ready to go. Maybe two days or so more. We're happy you were there to save them. Monsta X, they will be more than glad to meet you so maybe a dinner all together will be planned anytime soon.

- Doesn't sound bad, but yeah i agree, they must be more than happy I was there. Because if not, hah we don't want to think about it, right?

<><><><><><><><><><><>>>>>>>