[Chapter 11]

- I want you in front of my room in 5 minutes.

     Changbin said and my jaw dropped. This sounded kind of weird, but should I actually think about this right now? It was my first mission!

-Yah! Don't imagine stuff. I said, be ready in 5 minutes or I'm going without you.

- Why are you bossing around so much? Pf, get out, I'll be there on time.

   I scoffed under my breath as he shut the door. Why is he even inviting me if he's going to act this way? Ah wait, we're partners now. We must do the missions together..

THROWBACK - CHANGBINs P. O. V.

    This is going to be a complete nightmare, I'm definitely not taking her with me. 

     I started preparing my stuff and was ready to exit the house when I saw Jeongin with crossed hands next to the outdoor gate.

- Are you going for that mission I gave you? - He asked, rising an eyebrow.

- I am, now move. I need to hurry, Changkyun is waiting.

- And where is Hanbyul?

-Yang Jeongin! I told you that I'm in a hurry! - I raised my voice a bit at him, just because my patience was now completely gone.

- You may be older, but don't forget your position in this gang. She's your partner now, it's an order, SPEARB.- He looked me straight into the eye and and left walking slowly to the house.

   I stayed there for a few more seconds and groaned loudly. He had a point, I needed to do my job as ordered and not act stubborn.

  I really didn't want to take her with me, but these are the rules I guess. And what if she ends up hurting herself? What will I do then? Everyone will put the blame on me!

  I was completely fine as a solo.

END OF FLASHBACK - HANBYULs POV

  I was all ready and in front of his room. I still didn't have any personal weapon so I was staying there in front of his room with bare hands. I hope he gives me a knife at least.

   My hand reached the door for a knock, but instead he opened the door before I did so.

   He looked at me without a single expression on his face, he was stone cold.

- Good. Let's go. - was the few he said. And I just followed behind him.

   I didn't know anything about the mission, who are we targeting, where are we going, what is my role?

- Mind explaining a little? - I decided to ask.

- You'll see when we get there. - he said still looking straight in front and not even glancing at me.

   It's going to be tiring I'm feeling it already.

   We exited the house and entered his car which was all black of course. A sports car with dimmed windows. I toke the seat next to him and he started the car.

- We're meeting a friend now.- he said.

- A friend? Are we killing a friend of yours?

- What the fu.. We're not. We're doing the mission with him. Now we'll talk about the details. And you're just going to stay there and listen.

- Huh, and who are you to order me around? - I scoffed.

- Of course I'm the one to do so! I'm taking you just because It was a rule, but you're not doing anything, OK?