[ Chapter 9 ]

- Damn girl of you're like that during a mission I'll be the first one to die.

I don't understand this boy, I haven't done anything so far. Is he insulting me or he's just being a pervert?

Minho and I were already on a deserted area and we were preparing some explosives on the middle of it.

I just scoffed under my nose at his words and continued doing what he told me to.

- Now which one? - I looked at him while whipping the sweat of my forehead because it was a really hot day and the sun was right above us.

- Then you connect the green and the red one - he said and grabbed the cables. I hesitated and got them from his hands because I wanted to try on my own.

- Brave, aren't we -he smirked at my direction. - so if you want to stop the bomb for exploding you need to do all this and at the end cut the grey one. If you just want to activate it, I don't cut it. Got it?

I slowly nodded at his words still looking at the hundreds of cables on the floor. I guess it's not that hard.

- Of course this is just basic information you need to know. OK, good. Now you manage it.-he said, pressed a button that I didn't know was in his pocket and ran to the car.

The machine next to me started counting the passing seconds and I had 2 minutes only to stop it. That was a nice trick, I liked it.

I immediately grabbed the little box without any fear and opened it. Inside were all the cables that I needed and of course I knew what to do.

1.46min left.

I was going fine, no pressure needed. I glanced and saw him watching me with crossed hands from a safe distance inside the car. I did everything he told me to and now I only needed to find the grey cable and cut it.

But where is it? It's nowhere to be seen. I then started looking at each cable red, blue, black, white, green.. But not a single grey one.

0.40min left.

Now was when I felt the pressure. "35 more seconds and I'm throwing it at the air" I told myself. I hope it wasn't an actual big explosion.

I looked into the box once more, outside of it as well. And the was when I noticed that one of the walls was double. I grabbed a metal straw as fast as possible and made It open. That's where a single grey cable was standing.

0.15min left.

I cut it and the ticking sound ented. The box cooled down and I left it on the grownd. A loud sighn could be hear from my mouth.

I picked everything and headed to the car where Minho was waiting.

- Good job, babe. I honestly thought you'd give up. - he said as he started the car.

- Stop acting like an ass- I rolled my eyes at him.

- Isn't this something like, hmm, my charm? - he chuckled - anyway, do you want something? You deserve it.

- I'm fine, thank you anyway. - I guess that he's just the annoying type, who knows, but no one ever asked to treat me. He has some really nice points. - But I think we have ice cream in the base, you want to have some?

I decided to offer him because I didn't want him to be disappointed at the end.

- Sure why not. Also, Hanbyul, have you choosen which position you want?

- I'm not the one to choose that, you know.

- Oh, I guess Chan hyung haven't told you yet. You should know anytime soon.