[Chapter 2]

오던데

I was in the room they gave me. It had a nice and warm double bed, big windows and wooden woredrobes.

   When I decided to check where their base is located, I looked outside window and we were.. No where? I didn't have a phone with me, but I bet, If I had one then there would be zero access to the world.

     The only thing you could see were trees, trees and trees again. We were in the middle of nothing. Only the forest surrounding us. No sign of the city, no sign of any person. It was a deserted area.

     I laid my back on the bed once again. I wanted to sleep but couldn't. Everything happened so strange and all of a sudden. I just wanted to check who they are and after that I end up here as a gang member.

      I had so many questions..

     Am I good enough to fight with real professional killers?

     How many are they?

     Are they all boys?

     Will they accept me?

     Will they want to train me?

     Am I really going to last long?

    All kind of questions were running around my mind, but one thing was for sure. And it was that I didn't want to return to my past life.

     I bet no one is now searching for me. Because, just, who cares? I was the only one to care about myself. I used to fight and hide, I used to be a no one.

     But now I have a chance for a new begging. I have no clue what is going to happen after I meet them, but I know that I don't want to ruin this opportunity.

      As I looked at the sky I thought that it should be an evening. I also thought of going out of the room, but then remembered that the rest still don't know so they might want to kill me.

      As I was deep in my thoughts, the door opened and Bangchan entered. I stood up immediately and faced him.

     - We would love to meet you. Dinner is ready so we can talk while having it. So come down, it's an order.-he made a gesture with his hand for me to follow him.

       I didn't respond, I just followed his steps in silence. As we walked I tried to remember the way to the dining room so he doesn't need to come every time.

       Soon enough I started feeling nervous, my hands became sweaty but tried to put my most serious face. I didn't want to look like a weak fool in front of them. I toke a deep breath and we entered the room.

       They were all already sitting on the large table. And they.. They looked so many?! How many are they?

       1..2..9! Oh God, please have mercy.

       And not even a single female figure. I just wanted to go two meters under the ground right now. But I know that I already knew too much about them, so they will kill me if I want to escape. There is no turning back from here.

       - You may sit where you like.-Bangchan stated and I decided to take the empty seat next to one of them.

       As I sat there, all the eyes were on me. I didn't know where to look at. So I just looked at Bangchan, and Bangchan only. He was the only one I actually knew from here. Well, also the three more from earlier today, but I forgot their names.

       - So guys, as I told you, we have a new member. Introduce yourself.

       - Well, I'm Choi Hanbyul and yeah, from Seoul. That's basically all about myself. - I tried to not be awkward, but I think I failed a bit because I've never had such a big company!