[Chapter 20]

- You know it's up to you to end it all without unwanted happenings. - Chan spoke, gazing at Hongjoong right after Hanbyul left.

Now that she was gone, the tension increased and the ATEEZ leader was surely running out of patience. His fists clenched in anger, his furious face hiding behind the leather mask.

- After all we've been through! You're going to end it all because of a girl? - Hongjoong's voice was trembling but powerful at the same time. He didn't know how to sort his emotions and didn't know how to take them out of his throat. Then he said in a low tone. - just give her to us. I'm begging you, Bang Chan.

The leaders of the both gangs were the only ones that can talk in a preparation for a battle. No one should dare speak. The leaders are the bravest, they have no fear. No sincere emotions of the consequences that will occur.

Chan sensed that something wasn't right. He didn't sense the anger that Hongjoong was holding inside himself, but something else. Could Hongjoong, actually, by any chance, be scared?

<><><><><><><><><><>>>>>>>>>

HANBYUL's POV

I ran to BamBam and Yugyeom as fast as possible. They were waiting for me behind the corner of a hall and then they led me to a basement where a lot more other people were staying. I guess they were GOT7 and NCT Dream together.

The place had no lights, it was right below the library of Mark Lee's office. And it felt like a basement of a normal house, but a lot wider. Everyone had a flashlight in their hand and Jeno quickly threw one at my direction, which I, of corse, catched.

I have already made my research on the groups we have good ties with, while I was working with Felix, so I knew who every member was. 

JB, Mark Twan and Mark Lee were keeping up some cables and a little machine together so that they can hear what is happening upstairs. I didn't even dare to ask why, but I assume they waited for a signal from Chan.

I put my sword back in its case and looked at my right where Haechan, Jisung and Chenle were sitting on the floor stuffing  bags to be ready for leaving. They were putting cameras, cables and other electronic devices like small screens, as well as small knife weapons and granades inside their big black bags. I guess that they might be from the hacker or spying crew of NCT Dream.

It was so dark, the flash lights weren't really helping but still you could have a vision of what's in front of you. I as well saw Youngjae, Jinyoung and Jeno making up a strange  weapon and stuffing it with powder as well as small metal balls. It was quite small in form but it looked really thick and heavy. Anyway Jackson Wang and Renjun were nowhere to be seen.

As I was looking around, Bambam and Yugyeom approached me once again, almost rushing. I guess it was almost time for action.

- OK, Hanbyul, so here's the plan...

<><><><><><><><><><>>>>>>>>>>

BANGCHAN's POV

- Good, then you will get what you want. - I spoke in a slow manner, with a calm tone. I really hope everything is going as planned. But I trust my men.

- Are you really? Good thing you made up your mind. - Hongjoong grinned.

There was no longer a tension between the two parties. It seemed as a normal negotiating between mafias. Not as a threat.

- But we should have a small private talk. - I turned the tables this time. - and I think we should stop ruining the base of a gang that has nothing to do with this, it isn't cheap to redo it, you know that Hongjoong, don't you?