[Chapter 24]

あなたを殺そう。

                          I'll kill you.

I haven't seen Changbin since yesterday evening. And I really

do need him at the moment. I was running down the hallways trying to find I.N as I received an emergency call from him.

As the gang needed him, he ordered me and Seungmin to look after Wooyoung who I injured just ten minutes ago. They were located in a hidden room two floors down the ground.

I could hear bullets being fired and bombs exploding behind my back as I was running in my fastest pace, yet everything seems to be in a slow mode. The big Boss who was after us made his soldiers come before him so he can tire us. GOT7 were supposed to leave today due to a mission they had, but right now they were stuck here. I did feel kinda guilty, but the more we are, the more powerful.

I finally arrived in front of the door, behind which they were waiting for me. I opened it and as soon as I entered, Jeongin left in a hurry. There was really no time left.

I placed my M16 next to the bed Wooyoung was sitting on. And sad on a chair taking a deep breath. Then looked at him.

- I'm sorry. - I said and bit my lower lip as saying such words was still new to me, and I really was sorry- Wooyoung right?

He just nodded his head, which made me nod my head slowly as well while moving my haze away from his.

- How is it up there? - Asked Seungmin which to be honest took me a little aback.

- Oh, hah - I saidand let out an exhausted laugh- it's a fucking war.

He chuckled and then said:

- Their Boss is coming to visit us very soon. - hiw words made me look up to him straight in the eye.

I really wanted to know who he was and why the fuck he caused so much to those two mafias. Just how cruel should you be.

- I will be very surprised if it's a woman. - I smiled to the thought.

- Oh no, no it's a he. But he's replacement will be afemale.

- Oh is that so? When?

- I don't really know, but soon. He is very old now. He needs to die so his daughter or granddaughter to take the "crown".

- So it runs in their blood? Ahah such motherfuckers
I laughed at my phrase but Seungmin and Wooyoung didn't seem to enjoy it that much.

- You are for less than a month in the gang and now hundreds of soldiers are getting killed so he can get to you. Aren't you curious?- Wooyoung spoke for the first time since I came into the room.

- Oh yes I did think about that, I did a lot. Which made me question why Chan wanted me in the group and why now 3 gangs are fighting to keep me in it. Yes Wooyoung I thought about everything, you don't worry. - I answered him in a colder manner then the way he asked me first. Which of course made him shut his mouth.

And I do believe he is very strong and powerful, just the power my stone cold aura had was stronger than all his fighting and weapons knowledge. I do wonder how I can be like that too. I can question everything I want, but what's the point when there are no answers?

I've been thinking lately, maybe way too much but I did. And this is with what I came as a conclusion. If it has to do with me this all, then I for sure will know that person. Or maybe I don't but he's a part of my family tree I've never seen. Then the way I am so good with every kind of weapon and can fight and spy like a professional for less than a month and even doing this all on my own around the streets, means I am born with it. Someone from my family must be the one who gave it to me. At first I thought about my dad, he had a high possibility to be doing illegal stuff. But for him I am not really sure as I don't have a lot of memories with him. Then mom, she is now all the time wasted, which makes me think that something tragic may have happened during a mission making her quit. But I am sure there would be people to follow her and I am sure that this Boss must be still active in its duties.