Chapter Fourteen

Mom was standing by a group of girls and boys and talking with a long-haired, blond girl. There were two boys, and they were knights because they both wore suits of armor. They stood next to the blond girl who was sitting in a chair. In fact, all the girls were sitting in chairs that were decorated with colored streamers on them.

There were four girls, and I assumed that they all were princesses because they wore fancy dresses. The blond princess had on a blue dress that touched the ground, and a small crown was on top of her head.

The other girls all had long, brown hair and wore different colored dresses. Pink, green, and blue. The one with the pink dress was next to the blond princess. The one with the green dress sat next to her. And the one with the blue dress, the youngest princess, sat next to her.

"Amanda, please. Listen to me," Mom pleaded to the blond princess.

Amanda held up her hand, indicating for the queen to be silent, and Mom stopped with her rant.

"I heard you loud and clear," Amanda spoke. "I heard every word that you said to me. My mother opened her mouth to speak. "Not another word. In fact, how about we have no more interruptions? Can we be civilized about that? We have already delayed the proceeding long enough."

Out of the blue, something amazing happened.

Another group burst into the throne room, and you will never guess who it was.

Hmm? You guessed anyway? Oh, well.

It was the tribe! The wolves, including Grand Wolf and Triste, were there, and Tabceo was perched on Grand Wolf's back.

"Fellow royalties," Grand Wolf announced. "I am here to not harm you, but to get my daughter back. She was stolen from me."