Scrapped Zombie Clyde Chapter

This one would have been Chapter 36. It is also kinda garbage (hence why I didn't actually use it) and it never officially went through the process of me thinking it through, finishing it, revising and editing, holding onto it because I'm paranoid about what because will think about it because it's so bad, posting it anyway, just really late, and then realizing that everyone here is pretty nice so if it is garbage they would let me live in an ignorant bliss and not point it out to me.

Hehe, yeah...

—————————

What was wrong?

I could tell from the moment that I woke up that something was terribly off. I pondered this question as I yawned, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Wa..wait a second. I did a double take, just to make sure that I wasn't tripping or something.

Why can't I feel anything? Sure, I knew my hands were up to my face, clearing out my eyes, but I couldn't feel the contact at all. Plus, even after I wiped my eyes, everything still looked blurry and cloudy. I never had needed glasses before... Plus, there was a little too much eye goop on my fingers.

I shakily stood up, my hands groping around for something to hold on to, but I came up with nothing. It was a lot harder to stand than I remembered. And again, the odd numbness that I just couldn't shake. I looked down and saw my bare feet on the ground, but I felt nothing. With each step I took, my body ached, the dull pain racking my body. I pinched my arm just to make sure that I wasn't dreaming. The pain from the pinch didn't register at all. Still, I don't think I could dream up something like this.

I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to make sense of what was going on. There were lots of bright lights which were starting to give me a headache. Maybe I was at the school, with....with....Craig. Yeah Craig, and T...Thomas? Maybe I was back... my mind kept digging for the word I was looking for, trying to remember what I meant.... Base! I could be back at base, and I had just fallen asleep while playing charades with Scott. Wait, why in the world would I be playing with Scott?

Wait, who is Scott? Is he a loser or something? Part of me said, uh, yeah, part of me said no, he's pretty nice. If he was a loser, why would I be hanging out with him?

My brain was moving slower than syrup. I could almost hear the rusty cogs creaking up there. What did all of this mean? I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to make sense of it all, but I was met with the same numbness. I couldn't be bald, could I? That would suck! I love my hair, it's, like, my best quality! Why was I having trouble feeling things? Why......

....

....

Oh shit.

I slowly connected the dots, filling in the gaps where my memory had gone fuzzy. With each discovery, however, I found myself becoming more and more horrified. I collapsed against the wall. I guess my knees had gone so weak they couldn't support my body anymore. I hugged them close to my body, digging my fingernails into the dead, grey skin, praying that I would feel something. Anything.

But nothing came.

I hadn't even realized that I had started crying. Usually you can feel the tears spill over and run down your face, but it was only until they splattered on my legs that I had noticed. Come on, dude. You can do this. Remember what Scott told you....what did Scott tell me? The harder I tried to remember the harder my head pounded.

Okay, deep breath in...and let it out. I shakily stood up, trying my best to pull myself together. I became vaguely aware of a noise...noises? I spun around, and in doing so fell on my butt. Huh, guess I can't really move very fast anymore. However, now I was facing a wall of glass and....

I sucked in my breath.

"W..wha..who..." I murmured, my eyes darting from face to face. There were about twenty of them pressed against the glass wall, some of them excitedly talking to one another, some scribbling furiously in notebooks, some just peering at me with a queer fascination.

That wasn't the scariest part, though. The scariest part was the jolt in my body, the force that seemed to tug me towards the meat. The revolting feeling in my stomach that told me to just satisfy the ravenous hunger inside. My body got up and began to stumble towards the glass, making the group behind it buzz with excitement. Everyone needs to eat, so what if you want to eat flesh?

I shook my head violently, trying to shake those thoughts from my head. How could I even begin to think of cannibalism as a first option for an empty stomach? I looked down at my quivering hands. They already had crusted blood covering them. Had I....had I already.... oh god...

I vomited on the floor, my brain rejecting the idea of eating human meat along with my stomach, but the green and red goo came out slowly than normal. With each gag the people grew more excited. I stared at the chunks of meat in the puke, wondering what it was. Who it was...

Still shaking, I did a slow sweep of the room. I definitely wasn't anywhere I recognized. Then again, I probably couldn't even recognize my own name if it was sh—

Crap, what is my own name? Maybe I was wrong, maybe I'm Craig. But then who's my friend? Am I Kyle? Clyde? Cartman? Wait, no, not that last one. I don't think. I hope not.

It was here when I decided to throw the chapter out and start over with Bebe, so that's all I wrote. Sorry.