4

//Third Person POV//

The brown haired girl sat on one of the benches watching Jerome and Barbara get strapped to cratelifters. "Thanks for accepting my request Angel", a brunette said walking over to Angel and put her arm over Angel's shoulder. "Anytime Tabby", Angel said, smiling.

"Come on~ gimme a peck", Tabitha tapped her cheek, grinning. Angel chuckled and gave a peck to Tabitha's cheek. "I know you love me Angel", Tabitha said giving a peck back. Angel grinned happily, "Likewise". They walked together to the van and the van quickly sped off into the afternoon fog.

***

Angel walked into her apartment and fell onto the bed. "Today was fun", she sighed, "Maybe I can ask Tabby if I can come to the recruitment". She grabbed her phone and clicked on the "Tabby❤️" title.

Tabby: hey angel what's up?
Angel: hey Tabby, mind if I join in on your brother's recruitment session?
Tabby: no can do Angel. You know Theo's strict with his privacy issues.
Angel: oh come one pleaseee~
Tabby: I'm sorry Angel, it's out of my control *ends call*

Angel groaned in frustration. Then she quickly came up with an idea. She ran up to her closet and brought up a black chest hidden behind some clothes. "If I'm not invited to the party", she opened the chest, "then I guess I'll have to crash the party".

***

Jerome fluttered his eyes open and he wasn't in the place he was before. The room was grand and there were bodyguards at every corner. The room was illuminated by the murky light from outside through the large windows. They were probably in a luxurious apartment. "Where the hell are we?", the curly man asked, Greenwood. "Not in Arkham anyhow", Jerome said, looking around, "Things are looking up". Then, a man with a fancy suit and slicked hair entered the room with a brunette girl in a full leather suit.

"Welcome everyone", the man welcomed, "My name is Theo Galavan and this is my sister Tabitha". Everyone started to complain about why they were there and Galavan silenced them. "I understand that you're feeling confused, scared", he walked along the line of criminals, "a little broggy but please relax cause today, is the first day of a wonderful future for all of you. If you want".

"Who are you?", Barbara said sternly. "Well now the question is, who are you? The world sees criminal lunatics", Theo eyes Jerome, "I see brilliance. I see charisma." Theo stopped in front of Barbara, "and power. I see power".

"Yess~ Exactly my man oh~ This is so spooky. This is me to a T", Jerome hissed, "These bozos I don't know. But you're singing my song". "Quiet Jerome", Richard said, "Keep talking". Tabitha's phone suddenly rang.

Tabitha: Angel, why are you calling me right now? I'm in the middle of a recruitment.
Angel: I just can't help it Tab. No one talks to my patient like that.
Tabitha: Patient? Like what? Angel where are you?
Angel: Turn around to the door you came in

Tabitha turned and saw Angel hanging upside down from the door frame with her full suit Tabitha hasn't seen in a while. Tabitha sneakily went to the door frame and pulled Angel down. "What is wrong with you? I told you not to come here", Tabitha whispered. "I just wanna see my patient Tabby", Angel shrugged, "Like my suit?"

"First of all, who is this patient?", Tabitha out her hands on her hips. "Jerome", Angel pointed to the strapped ginger who was too focused on Theo, "So do you like my suit or not?". Tabitha checked Angel's outfit as Angle turned around. She wore a black leather suit with her bow and arrows strapped to her back. "So?", Angel's eyes glow in excitement. "You look okay", Tabitha said making Angel scoff and went in the room.