18

//Third Person POV//

"That's it", Ozzy said as he grabbed a gun strapped to the other side of the table.

Butch seemed to want to stop him from pulling that trigger but something's stopping him.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Why are you closing your eyes, Ozzy? It's not like you can't see a dead body or anything", Angel taunted.

The man's eyes burst open only to see Angel sitting there, unharmed. There were 6 bullets on the table in front of her. How could that be?, the man thought.

"Aw Ozzy", Angel walked over to him and cupped his face with her head, "Don't cry. Nothing's gonna happen if you cry". Angel wiped his tears with her thumb as water pours out of Ozzy's eyes.

I-I'm crying?, Ozzy thought, Oh my- I am.

"You know what?", Angel said making Ozzy wait for the answer in curiosity, "Cry. Cry all you want. All of the pain, sadness and anger you've been through since you existed in this world. Cry it all out".

The man gulped before falling to his knees. He choked and sobbed and yelled his heart out. He muttered words only he could hear. Angel and Butch waited till he passed out.

"I'll bring him to his bedroom", Butch said as he carried Ozzy in his arms, "You go wait in the car".

"Where are we going?", Angel asked.

"You'll see"

***

~start of flashback~

"Angel! Over here!", the boy waved at the girl from his trailer. The girl smiled as soon as she saw him and quickly ran to him.

"Hey Tom, where's the twins?", Angel asked him. The boy pointed behind me. Angel turned around to see the two ginger twins walking together as one twin held his brother in a choke hold.

"Don't be so rough to your brother Jerome", the girl walked up to them and separated the two, "Come on, we're gonna be late".

"Did you bring the snacks?", Tom asked Jerome. Jerome scoffed, "Why wouldn't I?" Jerome unzipped his coat and revealed countless snacks. Some were in his pockets and some were taped to the coat.

"You're like a human refrigerator! Got any cheetos, in there?", Tom looked into the coat.

"Hey", Angel hit the back of Tom's head with a smile, "Wait till we get to our spot".

Tom pouted making Angel chuckle. "Alright, alright you can get one", the girl said as she turned to their path, "As long as you share".

Alright you can stop now, joonxcharm. It's my flashback so I'll take it from here.

Wait, hold on, I'm the author. How are you supposed to-

Shush

*rolls eyes*

Tom was that perfect boy everyone loved. His wavy hair, his beautiful eyes, his flawless smile. He was the definition of perfect. It was every parents' dream to have a child like him. Every girl would want to hang with him and will get jealous everytime I hung out him. I mean I don't blame them. He's perfect. Some girls have even threatened me if I hung out with Tom ever again. What a pathetic group of fangirls. I bet they won't be chasing after Tom if they knew about our secret.