19

//Angel's POV//

"Whatchu thinking about?", Butch asked, cutting the silence as I stared out the window.

"Not much", I shrugged, "Just thinking of what to eat after this. There's a new Chinese restaurant near my place. I heard the food's really good. Wanna come?"

"I'll think about it", Butch said, "So how'd you do it?"

"Do what?"

"He shot 6 bullets at you", Butch said, "You somehow caught them and laid them on the table".

"Have you never catched bullets before?", I asked and Butch shook his head, "I'll teach you sometime. It's a pretty handy skill".

"Sure why not", Butch said as he pulled over, "We're here".

"Oh it's Selina's place", I said as I recognised the building.

"You've been here before?", Butch asked as he walked out of the car.

"Some of my clients payed me to kill her and gave me pictures of her place", I explained, "I never accepted the request cause she's a friend of someone important".

"Good then", Butch said as I walked to the front of the building, "Hey, where do you think you're going?".

"I'm going inside", I stopped and pointed to the building entrance.

"No, you stay in the car", Butch said.

"What? Why?", I asked.

"She's pretty violent around strangers", Butch said, "And I'm not sure she'll like you".

"Fine", I rolled my eyes and saw a coffee shop across the street, "I'll be at that shop".

Butch nodded and disappeared into the building. I crossed the street and my phone rang. I took it out and it was an unknown number. I bet it's that guy that doesn't talk. Let's just ignore that. I'm hungry.

"Hi can I have a croissant and a venti sized caramel macchiato please?", I told the cashier and payed before taking a seat near the window.

Bzz...

Bzz...

Aren't you curious on who the caller is?

No not really I just want to eat my croissant.

"Here you go ms", a girl put my coffee and croissant on the table in front of me.

"Thank you", I smiles at her.

"Your phone seems to be ringing. Aren't you going to pick it up?", the girl asked.

"No it's my ex", I whispered to her and winked, "He's been bugging me lately".

"Ohh good luck with him", the girl nodded before leaving me alone again. Hey you're not alone I'm here. You're just a voice inside my head. You're not real.

The phone finally stopped ringing. Finally, it's getting annoying. A ding rang out from the phone and it was a voicemail.