6

//Third Person POV//

"Well then", Victor said, "See ya on the next one". Victor disappeared and Angel realized that she was still on a call with Oswald. "You know Victor?!", the man on the phone said, "You really have a lot of connections Ms Gordon". "Yeah thanks bye", Angel ended the call and put her phone back into her pocket.

Angel looked at her uncle expecting her uncle to get mad at her or maybe ask her too many questions like he always does but he just grabbed Angel's hand and dragged her outside to his police car. The man pushed her in and the car raced down the street.

***

Jim parked the car outside the mansion and opened the door of the car. "Why am I staying in Bruce's house?", Angel asked. "Cobblepot is after you Angel", Jim said, leading the way to the entrance, "At least you'll be safe here". They exited the car and walked down the long path to the main door.

"With an old butler and an orphan? Yeah right", Angel scoffed. "I will take that as a compliment Ms Gordon", a husky voice said. Angel turned around to see the butler. "It's Angel. A n g e l. Angel", Angel spelled. "Welcome back Angel", Alfred said, "I will show you to your room". "Alright then. Keep an eye on her Alfred", the detective said, before giving a peck to his niece's cheek and said goodbye.

Angel turned to Alfred, already planning something. "Can I get a car?", she asked. "You'll have to ask Master Bruce for that", Alfred said. "Will you let me if you could decide?", Angel fluttered her eyelashes. "Absolutely not", Alfred said sternly before walking away into the Manor.

"Alright then", Angel pulled out a car key she took from Alfred's pocket, "If you say so" She ran off to the garage and quickly turned on the car and drove off.

***

She drove slowly as she enjoyed the breeze pushing her hair gently when she saw a man wearing a straight jacket fall from the roof of the Gotham Gazette. The man landed with a splat and a pool of blood soon surrounded him.

A group of shocked and scared by-passers have gathered to look at the body. Angel got out of the car and went to see what was going on. The body had his eyes and mouth duct taped and has a huge red 'M' spray painted on his chest. Angel bent down to check the man's pulse as she put two of her fingers on the side of his neck. Nothing. That was a pretty high drop to immediately kill a man.

Angel looked up and saw another one falling. The body splattered all over the street and blood splattered everywhere hitting Angel's face. Angel wiped it off with her arm. "Disgusting", she groaned. She left the crowd and took her phone in the car. She quickly dialed the number she always called if something like this happened.

"Hey Uncle", Angel greeted the man in the call, "I got some escapees that you were looking for". "All of them?", Jim said surprised. "Richard's dead though", Angel shrugged. "Who killed him?", His uncle asked curiously. But he didn't get a response.

"Angel...", Jim said, uneasy, "You didn't kill him did you?" Angel could be heard sighing. "I needed the money", Angel whispered, only her uncle could hear, "And I wasn't the one who did most of the damage. I only took a clean shot on his chest and forehead. Someone else finished the job". The man massaged his temples with his pointer and thumb as he sighed. "We'll talk about this at the Manor. I'll be there in a few. Go home", Jim said before ending the call.

Angel sighed tiredly and walked slowly back to the car. Then as she got closer, she saw a couple of drunk men hitting the car with rocks. "Hey!", Angel ran up to them, "Fuck off!". "Who are.. you?", one man said. "Get lost girl!", a man waved his arm into the air carelessly. Angel rolled her eyes and took out her gun which made the drunk men flinch. "Why don't I help you?", Angel said, smirking.

"Wanna have some fun in the bed princess?", one of the men said. "Only one person can call me that", Angel said, pulling the trigger which hit one of the drunk men's head. The shot man dropped dead on the street. The rest of the drunkards ran away. "Jeez I hate Gothamites", Angel said walking to the body, "Only J can call me that you bitch". She entered the car when she got a number from an unknown number. She picked it up and looked around.

"Hello there princess", the voice said, "Nice ride you've got there. Why not take me out sometime?". Angel looked up and saw Jerome sitting on the edge of the building. "Hey there J. Nice group name", Angel said sweetly, looking to the bodies branded with letters, "Maniax. Has a nice ring to it don't you think?". "I know right!", Jerome exclaimed, finally happy that someone agrees with him, "The crazies keep opposing me. But since I'm the boss, I do what I want".

"I like bosses", Angel cooed. Jerome then stood up and made a heart with his arms above his head. He swayed smoothly making Angel laugh. She felt something coming towards her. She looked to her left and saw Tabitha with a shotgun at the roof of a building behind Jerome's. Something gold and shiny came into view and Angel caught it between her fingers. A bullet.

She put it on her palm and squezzed it. It was now a flat piece of metal. Tabitha gave a glare that Angel knew well. 'Don't get involved in this Angel. Don't mess this up'. Angel gave a dark glare at her. "I gotta call you back J. Why don't you meet me at the Manor instead?", Angel said, turning up the engine. "Aww okay", Jerome whined, "I'll ask Theo if I can go out. Bye my princess~". The call ended and Angel drove off.

***

Angel fell on the fluffy bed making some feathers fly. She had ignored Alfred nagging about taking one of the cars and using it all the way to the second floor before he gave up. She hasn't seen Bruce though. Probably busy with those rich kids stuff, Angel thought.

She went to take a bath for some me time. She turned on the tap and took a novel from one of the bookshelves while waiting for the water to fill the tub. After the tub was full, she started add slowly dipped into the warm water, relaxing her body as she took the novel she picked. She started to read and got lost into the story when someone banged the bathroom door.

"Angel! Angel! Help!", Bruce said, banging on the door, "Jerome is here! He-" Bruce voice sounded muffled. "Ohh princess~", a dark voice called, "Come out here~". Angel quickly took a bath, "Gimme 2 minutes J!"

She put on her hoodie and skinny jeans and tied her hair into a messy bun. She held the door knob, about to open the door when she hesitated. She looked to the camouflaged shelf next to the door. Should I?, she asked herself, Screw it. She opened the shelf to see a black gun with gold linings. She hid the weapon in one of the pockets of her hoodie and took her novel.

She opened the door, seeing Jerome's arm around Bruce's neck and Jerome holding a gun to his head. "Angel! Help me!", Bruce said. "J, let him go", Angel said softly. "You know princess", Jerome growled, "You haven't told much about yourself. Why don't we play a game? This chamber only has one bullet inside". Jerome opened the chamber which showed the girl that there was only one bullet.

"You and Brucey will take turns. I pull this thing at Brucey", Jerome's grip on the gun went tighter, "You tell me a fact about yourself. Then I'll do it to you and you do the same thing. Okay? Okay!" Jerome pulled the trigger as Bruce whimpered in fear. Only the sound of gushed air was heard. The ginger now pointed the gun to the girl. "I have 6 part time jobs", Angel said. Bang!

¿

I just realized that I got over than 300 reads on this story!! Thank you so muchhh!! I'm so happy that you enjoyed it!!!❤️💖💞💖💞❤️💞💖💖💞❤️💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞❤️💖💞🤧💞🤧💞💖❤️💞❤️💞💖💞💖💞❤️💞💖💞💖