10

//Third Person POV//

The girl sees Barbara talking on the phone at the entrance of the G.C.P.D and quickly ran up to the bars smiling. They made eye contact and Barbara winked making the girl smiling even bigger. Barbara then quickly left followed by the girl's uncle.

"I need to talk to Commissioner Essen right away. Its an emergency", an officer said with a unusual accent followed by some other officers. "Yeah, go ahead", another officer said, "She's right upstairs". The unknown man then entered the office. The girl saw the unknown man's hair and how he walked up the stairs. She knew it was him. Her smile became even bigger.

"Yo commish", the unknown man knocked on the door as he entered the office. "Yeah", the commissioner looked up to see the man with a familiar sinister smile. The woman was about to grab her gun but the man grabbed it first. She froze as the man pointed the gun to her. "Heard you were looking for us", the man said.

By the time the man said his sentence, a clattering sound echoed through the precinct and released a smoke. All the officers that had followed the unknown man was now shooting at the actual officers. The unknown man laughed as they shot everyone down. The girl started laughing which ringed through the walls.

After the shooting had stopped, the girl then called the unknown man. "Hey Jerome!", the girl called getting his attention, "A little help here?" Jerome turned around and he quickly ran to the cell.

"Oh my angel what have they done to you?", Jerome put his hand through the bars and held the girl's head in his hand. "I'm fine J", the girl said, "Can you get me out?" The man turned around looking for a key. Then he spotted something thing shiny. "Oohh~", he said, picking the shiny object, "Found it". The man then put the key in the key slot and opened the door.

The girl jumped into the man's arms as sson as the cell door was opened. "What did they do to your face and neck princess?", the man whispered in the girl's ear. "I was choked and tazed. By her.", the girl pointed to the commissioner now tied to a chair. Jerome lowly growled and bowed to the girl offering his hand. "Would you like to join me my angel?", the man grinned.

"My pleasure Jerome", the girl said as they walked to the tied commissioner. "Go sit there baby", Jerome pointed to a chair across the commissioner's. The girl followed his orders and took out her folded bow and arrow from her bag. She pulled an arrow and released it to a body. The bow bounced back to the girl's hand after it flew through the lifeless body. She laughed maniacally as she was pleased of the hole on the body the arrow had made.

"Hell of a first week you're having, Commissioner", Jerome twirled his hat and tossed it away as he continued to take his leather jacket off, "I wish I could tell you that things were gonna get better for you. They're not". "Angel", the commissioner called, "Help me with this".

Angel was sitting on the chair comfortably with her feet on a table as she read a novel she found at Jim's shelf. She knew he always had a spare incase she came here unexpectedly. "If I do Sarah, you'll be saved and J is gonna get killed. And I am going to get arrested and sent to Arkham. Ain't that right?", Angel said, getting up from her chair and set the novel aside, "Now do I want that? Of course not". Angel was now standing in front of her.

"Angel. Look I know you're upset but I apologise for what I did to you", Sarah tried to reason with Angel, "Let's make a deal. If you release me, I'll let you and Jerome go and you should never come back to Gotham".

"Why would I do that? I love this city! Full of madness and crime!", Angel exclaimed, putting her arms up in the air, "Even through it irritates me sometimes but me and you Sarah. We're alike. We both want this city to be clean. We want justice. We want stability. We want those powerful bastards who dirty the city locked up or dead. We want those kids on the street to have a better home. A better Gotham". Angel walked around the commissioner slowly as the ginger stared at her with great awe. "But there's one problem", Angel stopped in front of her, "You gotta start from an empty canvas. Ya know?" Angel grinned and jumped off the table.