9

//Third Person POV//

The yellow bus was stopped by a red firetruck and it nearly crashed into it. 4 men came out of the truck. One had orange hair and a sinister smile on his face, another had large curly hair and grinned crazily, another was bald and large as he didn't show any joy at all while the other was small and looked pretty weird.

A mustang then pulled over near the two vehicles as the ginger slide and knocked on the door of the bus with a gun on his hand. The driver quickly opened the door and raised his arms in the air as the cheerleaders and jocks started to panic. The ginger shot the driver without hesitation and continued to walk down the bus.

"What's happening?", Kate said, sitting at the back of the bus. "What's happening is young lady", the ginger approached the girl and grabbed her chin as he pointed the gun at the girl making her freeze in fear, "Is that I'm gonna burn ya" The boy then let go and laughed maniacally. "Tie em up boys!", the ginger said.

"Am I late to the party J?", a voice familiar to Kate said. "Of course not my angel!", the ginger turned to the front of the bus and strided to the owner of the voice, "In fact, we're just getting started" The boy continued to laugh loudly again making the girl chuckle.

The boy grabbed the person's waist and held her close. "Why don't you greet our guests princess?", the ginger purred as he gently dragged his gun along the girl's cheek. "My pleasure Jerome", the girl smiled wickedly. The ginger exited the bus as the 3 men tie the screaming passengers in handcuffs and chains.

"Hello there", the girl greeted but they kept screaming in panic. The girl pulled out her gun and shot the roof of the bus. "I said", the girl repeated, "HELLO THERE". The passengers said soft hellos as they tremble in fear. "Thank you", the girl smiled starting to walk past the cheerleaders, "Anyways~ You may know me but for those who don't. I might as well introduce myself. Right Kate? Why don't you tell everyone who I am?"

The girl walked to Kate and Kate looked at her in fear. "W-What happened to you Angel?", Kate stuttered. "Thank you Kate", Angel said, "Now you all know. My name's Angel. Angel Gordon to be exact. But I am no angel". The girl smiled from a ear to ear. "And I am-".

"My angel", Jerome cut her off. He entered the bus and kissed the girl's forehead. "Why won't you wait outside princess", Jerome purred in her ear, "I gotta finish them off first". Angel nodded, "Okay but first". Angel took out her gun and shot Kate right in the head before laughing crazily.

"Now why did you kill her, baby?", Jerome asked, his eyes staring into the girl. "She's a bitch", Angel said before leaving the bus and walking to a store on the side of the street. "Hi, can I get a caramel macchiato please?", she said to the cashier.

Jerome smiled happily at the girl. "Now that's my girlfriend right there!", he exclaimed to the cheerleader, pointing to Angel with his gun, "I haven't told her that though. Any advice?" The whole bus stayed quiet. "No?", Jerome asked, "okay". Jerome took out his gun and the bus started to panic again.

"I want you all to know. This was a very hard decision for us", Jerome said as he walked down the bus and back to the driver's seat, "It was between you and a senior citizen bingo party. But then we decided to screw a little younger. Youth won the day. Sorry. Gimme an O".

The passengers stayed quiet making Jerome shoot up the roof of the bus. "I said give me an O", he said sternly. "O"
"Gimme an N" "N" "Gimme another O" "O" "What does that spell? Oh no", Jerome took the gas pipe and sprayed it to all of the passengers. When he was done, he stepped out of the bus.

"Ready? Okay!", Jerome took his lighter and struggled to turn it on. "This is so embarrassing", he threw the lighter somewhere, "Anyone got a light?". "Oh I do", the skinny man said.