14

//Third Person POV//

"Mr Galavan, sir", the butler called the man walking past them, "Alfred Pennyworth". The two men shook hands as a girl watched in a distance. "I'd just like to thank you for saving Master Wayne's life", Alfred looked to the boy then to the man.

"Oh", Galavan sighed as he put his other hand over the combined hands. "I'd there's anything I can ever do for you, sir", the butler said. "Or I", Bruce added.

"I really just did what any citizen of Gotham would have done", Galavan said. "I wish that were true", the detective beside them said as he took out his hand, "Jim Gordon".

"Theo", Galavan introduced as they shook hands, "Well, if you ever need anything, please call. We're all in this together, right?"

"Am I interrupting a moment of giving each other handshakes and favors?", the girl said as she walked over to Galavan and took out her hand, "Angel Gordon. I'm Detective Gordon's niece and Jerome Valeska's psychiatrist".

"Theo Galavan", the man shook her hand, "Nice to meet the person who knows Jerome inside out".

Angel shook the man's hand firmly and held it as she spoke, "It is quite strange. During my sessions with Jerome, I have never heard him talk anything about doing all this. It's not like him at all. It feels like someone put the idea in his head".

Her words were directly aimed to Theo Galavan and successfully made him uncomfortable as the girl held his hand tighter making him squirm in pain. The girl finally let go off his hand and the man soon left.

"Are you guys okay?", Angel cleared her throat, "Wild night huh?". Bruce nodded, "Yes".

"Angel where were you?", Jim said. Lee was beside him and looked as curious as he was. Bruce and Alfred looked at her as well.

"I was at the bar on the top floor", Angel pointed up with a finger, "They wanted to thank me for being a patron or something".

"Ah I see", Jim said, feeling suspicious about Angel's words. "Right, well, I suppose I better be getting this young man and woman home", Alfred said as he put a hand on Bruce's shoulder, "It's been much more of an exciting evening than originally planned. I never did like magicians".

Alfred's words made Lee chuckle. "Good night", Bruce said as he shook Jim's hand and looked over to Lee, "It was very nice meeting you, Dr. Thompkins".

"And you, Bruce", Lee said kindly. Jim and Angel eyed each other as Bruce and Lee spoke when Alfred caught off their guard.

"Good night's sleep, you'll be right as roses", Alfred said. Jim and Angel looked at Bruce confused. "I do hope we get to see you again soon", the butler said, clearly swooned over Lee.

Lee was obviously uncomfortable as she thanked him. Angel and her uncle kept looking at Alfred and Bruce as they stood there taken aback at the butler's words. The butler looked at Lee as if she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Angel then understood.

"No need to flatter yourself Mr. Pennyworth", Angel said as she glared at the clueless butler, "You won't need it". Angel kissed her uncle goodbye and whispered in his ear.

"Better kiss her to show who's boss, eh?", she whispered softly before waving goodbye to Lee and walking away with Bruce and Alfred on her tail.

After a few seconds after they left the hall, the girl turned around to see her uncle following her advice and smirked happily. Alfred saw Angel's face and turned around curiously.

"Oh, bugger", Alfred huffed making Angel chuckle. "Alfred", Bruce called. "You knew, didn't you?", the butler pointed at him. "I didn't know, Alfred", Bruce said.