Barcelona (Walking on a Dream)

Kian's POV

Our hotel in Barcelona is incredible with vibrant colored tile floors, rounded arches, iron railed terraces and courtyards with fountains and pools. Connor chose it, made all of the arrangements and was currently rushing us to the main desk. We even lost Trevor and Blake on the way through the lobby.

We soon found out why Connor was rushing as sitting by the desk was the thin figure of Troye Sivan who rose to hug Connor instantly, the two friends embracing as if it had been years and not a couple of months since they saw each other at VidCon. Troye hugged us all in turn.

"Where are Tyler and Korey?" Ricky asks.

"Oh, Connor didn't tell you? Those two decided they needed some time just together and stayed in Prague for an extra week. So I am afraid it is just me added to your group for the next few days." Troye replies.

Connor checks with the desk and explains the room arrangements. "So its four rooms, JC and Lia, Trevor and Blake, Ricky and Kian and I am going to be rooming with Troye boy here so you two will have to make do without me." He wraps his arm around Troye's shoulder and winks at me and Ricky. Finally, we get some time alone.

Just then Trevor and Blake catch up.

"Troye!" Trevor exclaims, "I haven't seen you since Connor and you visited me the week after Sam died. Still appreciate that." He gives Troye a big hug but then backs away awkwardly with an oops look on his face.

I see a flash of panic in Connor's eyes. Troye looks uncertain. The dots connect quickly for me and I do the only thing that makes sense to me. After all, I'm Kian, with no filter. I rush up to Connor and give him a huge bear hug, lifting him off the ground. He is too shocked to really hug me back. I whisper in his ear, "Tronnor is real. I am so happy for you."

Connor smiles as I let him go. Everyone looks confused. Trevor speaks up, "Sorry guys, I forgot that Troye's visit was supposed to be a secret. He was only in town for a couple of days for meetings and couldn't see everyone. But what's with the bear hug Kian?"

"Yeah, would someone tell me what's going on again?" Asks JC.

Troye glances at Connor, puts an arm around him and speaks. "So it seems with Trevor's little slip, that Kian has figured out that this handsome man from Minnesota is my boyfriend. We've actually been a long distance pair since before VidCon."

"So you two are a thing?" asks Trev. "How come I never thought of that?"

"Sorry Trevvy Trev, we told you Troye was in town for meetings to cover up the fact that he took two long flights to come to LA for a couple of days to comfort his grieving boyfriend. We weren't ready for the world to know. We're still not ready to tell everyone but we did plan to tell you during this trip." Connor replies.

"In fairness, I did go to one meeting, so it wasn't la total lie." adds Troye.

"I forgive you both. It was still so sweet that you came to see me." Trevor replies.

Everyone takes a few minutes to congratulate Connor and Troye. I look at Ricky and raise an eyebrow. We know a couple of more details, now that we know who the special person in Connor's life is.

Connor distributes the room keys and everyone heads off for the night. He grabs me and Ricky before we escape. "Troye and I are in 412, just down the hall from you. Would the two of you swing by in about an hour?" Ricky and I both nod before heading up the grand stairs.

"Did you have Troye on your list?" Ricky asks with a big smile. For fun, Ricky and I took turns making lists trying to guess who Connor's new love was, loser pays for tickets to a concert that the winner wants to see. "How did you put that together so quickly?"