-Up Coming Disaster-

Tyler's Pov:

I woke up forgetting that I had stayed in Nogla's room last night. I noticed that I was cuddling him and my face heated up instantly. I gotta leave before anybody notices I'm not in my room. I carefully removed the blanket off me and got up quietly so I don't wake David up. I carefully opened the door as I was getting ready to sneak back to my room but then someone's voice startled me. "Tyler?" A familiar voice spoke. I turned to see Ohm with his arms crossed and standing in the middle of the hallway. "How comes you're not in your room? It's like two in the morning Tyler" He asked raising a brow. I felt myself get nervous. "Well I was..um.." I stuttered looking around. "Also how comes I seen you walk out of Nogla's room?" He asked making me blush and more nervous. "I was just..um dropping his bag off.." I lied. "I thought Panda already gave him it back like two weeks ago?" He asked making me pause to think of an excuse. "Oh! He..uh left it in the weapons room. Didn't want him to wake up with no clean clothes to wear!" I said nervously hoping he'll buy it and leave me alone. "I'm not dumb Tyler, I know you stayed with Nogla all night." He said chuckling. "W-Wait no I-" I said blushing but he cut me off. "Relax I won't tell anyone. I sneak into Luke's room almost every night, I just recommend if you guys plan on doing "loud things" to do it in the kitchen when everyone is asleep." He said causing me to blush like crazy. "N-No! You're getting t-the wrong idea!" I said trying to explain to him that me and Nogla aren't doing anything like that. "Shhh it's okay, you're secret is safe" he said winking while walking away. I just mentally face palmed myself and took a deep breath and made my way back to my room.

——————————
*Later in the morning*

David's Pov:

I woke up to notice that Tyler left already. I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I got out of bed. Today is when we plan to save Brian, I thought to myself.

I headed down to the kitchen to chat with Mini. I walked into the kitchen to notice a worried looking Ohm sitting on the counter talking to Mini. Curious I walked over to him to see what was up. "Hey guys, everything alright?" I asked giving a soft smile. Mini just replied with a hey and Ohm sighed sadly looking down at his feet. "It's Cartoonz.. I'm worried about him.." he spoke with a low raspy voice. "What happened? Is he okay??" I asked worried. "Basically, 407 and Cartoonz went out on a run two days ago, they were supposed to be back this morning but they never showed up.." Mini spoke for Ohm. "It usually only takes the troops a day to get back, Vanoss only sends them to areas not too far from the base just in case if something happens.." Mini added sighing as well. I went over and gave Ohm and Mini both a hug to make them feel better since there's nothing else I can do. "Thank you Nogla.." Ohm said quietly but loud enough for me to here while hugging back. "Don't worry, I'm sure they'll come back soon." I said with a soft smile.

We eventually talked for a little bit and Ohm seemed to have cheered up some which is good. I hate seeing him sad and upset unlike his usual happy and motivated self. We talked until we heard a sudden bang of doors being slammed opened coming from down the hall in the main lobby. We quickly rushed as we heard people yelling. A sense of panic filled the air.

We run to the lobby to see what all the commotion was about. My heart dropped when I seen that there was a bloody Cartoonz being carried up the stairs to the infirmary while Basically helped an injured 407 up there as well. Everyone was crowding around them asking them what happened. I followed Ohm to Brock's office and stopped him when he tried to go in. "Let go Nogla! I need to make sure Toonzy is alright!" Ohm yelled with tears forming in his eyes. "Listen, you don't wanna seem him like that trust me." I said trying to calm him down a bit. "B-But-" he was gonna say something before I cut him off. "Shhh.. I assure you that he'll be fine Ohm, come on let's go wait downstairs until he's done getting fixed up." I said smiling a little and he sighed wiping the tears out of his eyes. "Okay.." is all that he said.

Me and Ohm waited for two hours sitting on the steps until we got some news about Cartoonz. I'd make side conversations and stupid jokes to help cheer Ohm up, but he seemed so paralyzed. As I was getting ready to say something Brock walked down the stairs towards us. Ohm immediately got up and ran to Brock despite for answers. "Is he okay!?" Ohm asked worriedly and scared. "He's stable for now, he's resting right now so try not to wake him and be gentle with him." Brock spoke and with that Ohm quickly rushed his way towards Cartoonz's room as I followed a little slower behind. Geez he's fuckin fast.

I arrived at the doorway of Cartonnz's room to see Ohm already inside sitting by the injured man. I watched as tears came down from Ohm's cheek as he softly kissed Cartoonz's hand. "I'm here Toonzy.. I'm here.." I heard Ohm quietly say with a raspy voice. As soon as I turned my head towards the doorway I noticed Marcel standing there. "What happened?" I asked worried and curious. He looked over at Cartoonz and back down to the ground with a sigh. "We weren't careful when we raided one of the buildings and we got ambushed by a swarm of dead walkers.." he spoke sadly. "We hot wired a car in the parking lot of the building and tried to drive passed the large group of zombies. Luke or you may know him as Cartoonz drove away from the swarm and back to safety, well that's what we thought.." Marcel continued staring at Luke's unconscious body. "As soon as we turned into the next street we was met with another group of those undead freaks, Luke had to quickly turn out of there and slammed the gas going into another road and that's when a zombie unexpectedly climbed into the front of the car causing us to crash into a smaller building. I was in the passenger seat.. my vision was going in and out and my head pounded.. I put my hand on my head and felt the wetness of the blood coming from my wound. I Looked over towards Luke to make sure he was alright and I saw that a sharp piece of metal was pierced into his right eye and he had a rough gash through the side of his chest. He was unconscious and drenched in blood. I thought he was dead until I saw Scotty climb over to his seat to feel his pulse and I was relieved when he told me he still had one but also told me his heart is beating slower and slower within each minute. Me and Scott pulled him out of the vehicle as careful as we could and carried him back here. Me and Scotty were on the verge of collapsing but luckily we made it before we could.." Marcel had explained to me.

Maybe it would be best to let them heal first before we go after Brian.. I hope rescuing him will turn out okay..

John's Pov:
(I bet you weren't expecting that UwU)

This whole apocalypse thing has gotten into everyone's head around here. Just because it's "the end of the world supposedly" doesn't make what we're doing okay. I mean for crying out loud we're basically keeping this guy as a slave. It's disgusting to be honest. He didn't deserve any of this, he was just another person like any of us. I think being the leader and all got to Fitz's head. He has become a total asshole since he was chosen to lead us. I tried talking to Jaren about it so he would be on my side, but he says this is all necessary. I'm i the only one in their right mind here?

Me and Jaren were outside on the gate tower keeping watch. We occasionally get a zombie wondering around here every now and then. Good thing there's not that much around this area. We managed to luck out on finding a good base. We used this old prison as our base. It was already pretty secured and all so we didn't have to put much work into it. Me and Jaren just leaned against the wall and chatted for a bit. He started to get quite when I was talking about my doubts about this place and about this group.. "Smitty- Jaren I'm just saying that I'm getting bad vibes from the others.." I spoke looking at him hoping he would agree. "These are our friends we're talking about John." Jaren said in a somewhat betrayed tone. "I know, but they changed. Can't you tell?" I asked looking him in the eyes. "What if we leave this place and just start over? Just me and you Smitt." I said holding his hand while caressing my thumb against it. "But what if I don't want to leave? Maybe I like how things are now.." he spoke in a more shaky tone. "Jaren I-" I was cut off by Jaren's hug. "John don't you get it! We won't survive on our own!" Jaren yelled as his voice cracked. I started to hear him lightly sob on my back. "John I can't risk you getting killed...there's no point in surviving if you're not there with me.." he said in between sniffles. We pulled away from the hug and Jaren looked me in the eyes. "Please it will be safer.." he spoke so innocently. I sighed and lightly kissed his forehead. "Okay we'll stay..,but just until we find a safer way to survive." I said giving in and with that he hugged me again. Just until we find something better we'll stay.. but something tells me something bad is coming our way here soon.. I can just feel it..