Beginning A/N [IMPORTANT]

Hi everyone! I'm back!~

If you have never read one of my books before, my name is Lana and I mostly write BTS fanfictions. I really only stan BTS as my overall bias group but I'll sometimes move away from the idea of just BTS and onto another group. I also write mostly all X Readers(because I barely come across any good X Readers) so if you want to check those out, I have plenty on my page.

Anyways, I've been working for months on trying to find a good book to write, and I came to the conclusion that this one will be the one to complete. I've never really made something like this before so I'm hoping that this will please people.

As you can see, this is a Jungkook fanfiction(Can someone tell me why I write so many maknae line books???). I always keep finding superhero fanart on Instagram, so I thought why not? It's not like the normal Spiderman Jungkook fanart that you see because I didn't want to copy the ideas from the movies or comics. Instead, it's more original(I hope) with what I made.

The basic logistics of the book to start of with is the reader(you or Y/N) has powers but treats them like a weapon. The reader has been doing that all her life, but she matures from that idea as she grows older and uses it more as a defense than anything. Though, when she was younger, she had attracted the attention of a superhero, which is now her enemy and is always running from them.

That's all I'm going to say as of right now. I don't want to spoil the rest of the book, so you'll have to read the rest! I will also be updating every Monday from now until the time the book ends. I hope you all enjoy it and thank you for waiting so patiently for a new book. I really appreciate it.

Thank you all and Happy Reading! <3