Chapter Nine.

The party had died down now as as I looked at my phone, blurred vision, I could make out that it was 1.24AM. Some of the guys were passed out, Payton was passed out on the sofa along with Griffin and Jackson. Jaden, Anthony and Noen were all awake sitting on the kitchen counter tops. I walked over and joined them. "You guys not tired?" I asked as they all looked drained. "Kind of, mind if I take the bed?" Jaden asked and he knew I didn't mind so he went to lay down. "You too." I said looking at Noen and pointing over to the bed as he looked as though he was going to pass out any second.

So that left me with Anthony. He sat across from me on the counter and this has been the first bit of alone time we have really had. "so.." I started and I was cut off by him jumping down and walking over to me wedging his body between my thighs and resting his forehead on mine. "I want you, I've been wanting you." he softly said looking into my eyes. I didn't know what to say all I know is I felt the same. I slowly leaned in pressing my lips onto his. He pushed back and stared into my eyes with so much lust and anguish, he knew that this is what we both wanted. He reconnected his lips onto mine and slid me of the counter as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Kissing him with too much passion he walked into the closest room and set me down until my feet hit the floor. Clothes surrounding us as we were in my closet Anthony moved close to my body intimidating me wit his hight. As my back hit the wall I let out a gasp. Feeling Anthony pressed up against me just made me want to rip his clothes off. He trailed his kisses down my neck as he pulled at the hem of my shirt to revel my lacy bra underneath. He smirked into the kiss and pulled back to take a look. "There they are." he huskily breathed as he cupped one side with his warm touch as he continue to tease me with his tongue tracing around my body. Looking back up at me he slowly slid his hands down my body and one into my jeans. I let out a moan as he traced his fingers on my clit. Earning a stern look from him he pressed his spear hand over my mouth to quieten me down as he continued with his hands below. Sliding into me I squirmed at the overwhelming pleasure I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed myself away from the wall and Anthony against the closet door. I frantically undid hid buttons on his jeans and pulled out his dick, which spread a smile across both of our faces. He then lifted me up and held my ass ready to lower me down. "you ready?" he smirked and he slid inside me once more slowly bouncing me up and down my eyes filled with lust and my stomach tightened.

Coming out the closet Anthony went and sat down on the couch after pushing Payton out of the way so there was room. Anthony and I had a special moment and that's the way I wanted it to stay so we agreed to both stay quiet about it for now. I walked over to the kitchen to see Noen getting a glass of milk. "Weird." I laughed as I gestured to him with the milk stuck to his top lip. "Yeah, you like my lips." He joked back the the kiss from truth or dare. "They're soft I guess." I said getting uncomfortable as he brought it up. "Want to try again." He said grabbing my waist. I shook my head and pulled away. "Oh come, on." he said grabbing me once more. The smell of alcohol on his breath overwhelmed me and I could tell he was still drunk as sit. "Im good Noen." I said patting his shoulder making it less awkward. "Just because you fucked Anthony don't mean you have to be a tight ass." he practically shouted. "What the fuck did you just say." Anthony came charging in and pushing Noen against the wall holding him up by his shirt. "Dude chill." I said trying to pull him back. "See she's your bitch now." Noen slurred. "Anthony stop he's drunk." I screeched trying to get him off. Anthony didn't seem to care he lunged forward hitting Noen not just once. I panicked and I didn't know what to do. I grabbed his arm to try and get him away only to be pushed back and earn an elbow right to my ribs making me scream and fall down. "What the fuck is going on." I head Jaden launch up and run over. He gazed down at me on the floor. "Dude I said if you ever hurt her." He growled grabbing Anthony and landing a punch straight to his face. "Its not his fault, Noen's drunk and it just kicked off." I explained getting back on my feet. As Anthony stood holding his now bloody nose and Noen rubbing his bruised cheek, Jaden stood rubbing his knuckles before they all erupted in laughed. "Seriously." I gestured in confusion with my arms. "Trust it be Noen." Jaden howled earning a roar of laughed from both of them. "Yeah, Sorry Daisy." He said as he wiped his nose on his sleeve. "Anthony it's fine. " I calmly said. "This better not happen again." Jaden added giving me a wink from the side.