Chapter Ninety-Three.

After what felt like the longest journey ever, Chase and I were finally pulling into the parking lot of out destination. The building was beautiful and this was the place I was now going to call home. "Ready?" Chase asked as he placed his hand on top of mine as it rested on the top of the shift knob. "More than ready." I said smiling as we both stepped out of the car. We grabbed what little bags we had off the back seat. The rest of our stuff was arriving in a u-haul in a few days. We walked in an there was a small desk at the front and Chase headed over. He spoke for a little while and showed his ID to the lady stood behind it. She smiled warmly handing him the keys, "Welcome home." She greeted shaking his hand. "Lets go." He said pulling both of our bags. We stood in the elevator in silence for a moment. I was overwhelmed with excitement. I couldn't believe I was not living in New York, and with my best friend too.

As the door swung open to the apartment on the 11th floor, my jaw dropped. I walked in and the room was open plan. "I wanted to keep it the same, you know like our last place." Chase said unsure what I was thinking. "It's amazing." I gaped at the floor to ceilings windows and the view beyond them. Seeing the skyline in person is so much prettier than anything else I have ever seen. As you walk in the door, the all black kitchen was on the right immediately. "Nice." I smiled looking at he sleek cabinets. "Very your style." I smiled at the monochromatic look. "I had to have one part, besides you can't cook." He stuck out his tongue playfully. "If I had something to throw at you right now, I would." I whispered the last part making him chuckle. As I looked around the rest of the room I imagined where all the rest of the furniture would go and it was perfect.

"There's three rooms." Chase said walking over to the first one. He opened to door, "This is the smallest of them." He said as I came over. "Your beauty room, since I took over the last one." I blushed at his thoughtfulness and also surprised he remembered from all that time ago when he first started staying at my place. "Your having the master bedroom too." He pointed to the door opposite. "What no, you chose this place." I protested. "Yes I did, so you're getting what I tell you are." He said cheekily with a smirk and I knew I couldn't argue back. "This is my room." He said opening the door next to mine. "And look." He said walking in the empty room. "We get to share the closet and bathroom." He rolled his eyes when I laughed. "Share, you mean you take over the whole closet." I chimed in as I looked at the huge closet knowing most of his clothes would fill it. I walked into the all cream marble bathroom and there was his and her sinks and even a double shower. "We are sharing that too." he joked. "Gross." I hit his chest.

We unpacked the rest of the stuff that we had in the car and since we didn't have a bed to sleep in we used what we could to make the floor comfy enough until the rest of our things get here. Our make shift bed was two blankets on the floor, couch pillows and then the comforter from my bed. We used Chases Mac as a tv screen and looked for a movie to watch. I wanted to stay in since it was our first night in our new place but I knew by Chase's face and the look he was giving me he had different plans. "What?" I snapped turning to face him. "We have a dinner in 40 minuets." He smiled, I hate when he does this. "I'm not going to dinner." I said back, I didn't want to have to get ready. "You have too. I'm meeting my new management and you're going to have a job to so get you ass up. And look cute." He said as he headed out the room to the shower. He always did this. A job? He got me my last job at that restaurant. I wonder what he's planning now.

I did the best with what I had. I put-on a simple black dress with some converse. I didn't want to go too dressy but I knew I needed to look cute. I paired it with some jewellery that I had in the bottom of my backpack and then a small bag which fits nothing inside. I know NYC fashion is very different from LA but you can never go wrong with a black dress. Chase came out from the bathroom and I was relieved when he was just wearing a floral shirt, jeans and his converse. "Cute we match." He said tapping my toes with his. "Cute." I smiled sarcastically. He walked round me in a circle looking me up and down. He came back to face me and tugged down the front of my dress. "It's a little short. But it will do." He cheekily smirked. He knew just how to wind me up and it was working. "I can hit you with this purse you know." I lifted it near his head. "Okay, okay." He put up his hands in defence. "Coming?" He said waiting for me to hook his arm. My arm slid through his and we left to go wait for our car.

As we stood outside we took photos of each other and some together. I posed as Chase took photos of me, he posted some on his story and I even posted an ugly one of him on mine. He told me to delete it but it was too funny for the world not to see. Chase sent me all the photos he took of me and I thought I should post about my first night in the big city. 

instagram.

Liked by, @lilhuddy,@jxdn and 54,634 others

@daisymoo: The first fit' in NYC. 

Comments have been disabled for this post.