Chapter Forty-Eight.

After landing in Tennessee and making it back to my apartment, Payton and I were ready for bed. "I missed this." Pay said softly into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind as I unlocked the door to get in. After unlocking the door I turned on my heels and kissed Pay, lingering our lips together, felt this heat come over me and I felt Payton smirk in the kiss. "You feel that too huh?" He said breaking our lips. "Yes I do." I smiled shyly looking into his eyes. It was like everything led up to this moment.

 Payton lifted me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He opened the door and walked into the apartment not breaking out lips again. He kissed me with so much love and passion and it was like nothing I'd ever felt before. "We are alone now." He smirked once again into the kiss. "Yes we are." I chirped and rejoined his to his lips. My hand snaked down his body feeling his dick on the outside of his jeans. Payton pulled back leaving me standing in front of him. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked. And I looked deeply into his glimmering eyes. "I want this Pay, I want you. All of you." 

Once I said that he came crashing back on my lips. He slowly walked us to the bed where he lay me down softly. He towered over me taking off his shirt. Climbing over me, my hands trailed all over his body. he was so gorgeous and just perfect I loved him so much. It was the first time anything had ever felt right. He lay over me kissing me softly, kissing down my neck. 

His hand which was on my was slowly traveled down my body and into my pants. He knew what we both wanted and he was making me feels so good. "Can I take this off?" He breathed against my skin. His hot breath sending tingles and shivers all over my body. Sex seemed so much more different when its meant so much more. Payton meant more to me that anybody. "Mhm." I chimed yes. The anticipation was killing me. 

We got under the covers and messed around, Kissing him, feeling him, him feeling me. It was so innocent yet so, scandalous. I couldn't take it anymore I wanted him so bad. I moved us over so Pay was on top of me once again. I tugged at his boxer shorts for him to take them off and he smirked and pulled them down. He kissed my lips as he moved my panties to the side and position himself ready. Pushing slowly the feeling was euphoric.

 He went slow and moved his hips in sync with mine. "Cough cough." I voice echoed through the apartment and we both shot our heads up from out of the covers. I looked across the room to see Jaden standing there with his keys in his hand. "Shit." I smirked and I looked at the ceiling embarrassed. Not everyday you can say your ex has walked in on you. "Bad timing bro." Payton said pulling up his boxers and getting out of bed and going to give Jaden and hug. "Hello? Pay, your shirt please?" I asked since I was still naked in bed. "Here." He said throwing it over so I could put it on. 

"Guess you guys forgot I was coming then." Jaden said slouching on the couch. "I didn't know you had your keys." I said getting out of bed and joining Payton on the bean bag. "I went home to get them." He said shaking them sarcastically. "How's your mom?" I asked. "She's good, she said she misses seeing you." I was shocked when he said that. His mom and I have always gotten along, she was more my mom then mine ever was to me. "She also told me about your parents moving away." He added. "You didn't tell me." Pay said placing his finger under my chin. "I didn't want to talk about it. They left me here and I don't think I should even put in the effort. I expected it from my mom, but my dad, never did I think he'd do that. They've sold the house so now it's just me here." I said to the both of them. "That why you're not excited about your birthday then." Pay added. "Your gonna be with us on your birthday, we'll be at the house." Jaden said. "Thanks guys. I love you, both." I said and they both smiled. 

"So are we gonna ignore what I just walked in on." Jaden smirked erupting in laughter. "Hey."  I threw a pillow at him. "We haven't yet." Pay added. "I don't think Jaden is the person to be talking about this too." I said looking at Pay. "I got you guys to where you are now and I'm happy for you Daisy, both of you. It's nice to see you both happy." He genuinely looked gassed for us. "Aw thanks Jae it mean so much. I never wanted you to hate me for everything." I smiled. "I never could, but we do need to talk about one thing." He said with a dooming tone. "What's up?" Pay asked. 

"Well, more Daisy than you bro." Jaden said softly. "So?" I asked, the anticipation killing me. "Look I know you and Ant broke up on bad terms and I accept that you hate him, and probably you to Pay, but I just want you to know that he's still my friend. I know what he did was wrong but that's business with you two and I'm not getting into the drama." He let out a deep sigh after and smiled. "Oh my gosh, Jaden." I started. "I would never expect you to pick sides or fall out with anybody. You and Ant are friends and I'm cool with that." I smiled knowing there was no bad blood with anybody. "Right Pay?" I asked turning to him. "Pay?" He didn't answer and he's face scowled. "He treated you like trash and I'm not okay with that. I'm not saying this as your boyfriend I'm saying it as your friend and I will never be okay with it. Jae you can be friends with who you want but I'm not putting any effort into him anymore. He's a dick. If he can back stab Dais, when he said he loved her, he can do it to us too and I'm not bout to let this happen." He snapped and I could tell he was getting angry so I had to clear the air. "Food anyone?" I laughed rubbing my stomach. "Lets order take out I'm starving." Pay smirked at my attempts. "Cane's?" Jaden suggested and I nodded. "You wanna go get it." I said getting my car keys and handing them to Jaden. "Sure. Pay you coming." He asked. Pay looked at me and I nodded. "Lets go." He said once he put shoes on his feet.