Chapter Ninety-Two.

11 Months Later...

I rushed around back stage trying to get everything in place. Jaden had three minuets to be on stage and I had to make sure he was there. I raced to his dressing room knocking on the door. "On in two." I said opening the door to see him standing there in the mirror trying to fix his eyeliner. Mads normally helps him with his makeup but she hasn't been able to make the last few stops on tour. "Let me." I said holding out my hand for him to pass me the pencil. "Thanks." He said handing it over. 

You're probably wondering by now what is going on. Well Jaden got a contract to do a tour of America when he dropped his first album. Since Jaden and I had figured out out differences and were on the way to fixing our friendship he asked me if I would be his assistant tour manager because he said tour wouldn't be the same without me. Jaden and I used to dream of the day he would be selling out shows and he told me it was only right if I did it along with him. He was opening for 5 Seconds of Summer which blew our minds since we used to jam out to them in our bedroom when we were 14. Six years later Jaden was now their friend. This was now his final stop on tour and it was perfect because it was not too far from home. The tour went East coast to West coast and we have been on the road for 58 days and counting. I'm sad that its ending but excited to get back to my normal life. 

As for Payton, I still wear this ring and I have no idea why at this point. I haven't spoke to him since I threw my phone in to pool on my birthday trip to Hawaii. I got a new phone and a new number. It seemed like the best idea. That was until our stop in North Carolina when I was hoping deep down that I would see him. Jaden told him to come out to the show and even sent him backstage passes but he never showed. 

Then the only important person left in my life is Chase. We are still roommate's, still living in La. He's been working so hard lately trying to bag a deal of a life time and I'm so happy that he has finally found something that truly makes him happy. He's been using his fashion skill and has been doing some photos shoots for huge brands like Louis Vuitton on Gucci. He was always treating me and spoiling me even though I begged him not to as it was already a gift to have his friendship. 

"Ready." I smiled as I neatened up his jacket. He nodded grabbing his guitar and we walked out onto the stage. There was a huge curtain blocking the audience but the volume coming from behind it was astronomical. Thousands of people chanting his lyrics and this was a proud moment for me every night. I would always stand by him no matter how messy our past was. He tapped the mic and it echoed through the speakers making the fans go wild. I nodded to him signalling he was 10 seconds until showtime. I walked of the stage and stood in the side line. The curtain dropped and the music started along with all the wild screams. 

"This next song," He turned to me smiling as I stood cheering him on from the side stage. "Is one you all know and love. And I want to introduce you to the girl that started it all." He called me to come out onto the stage. I rolled my eyes as I dreaded the day this would happen but at least it was the last day of the tour so I let him off. I come out onto the stage and my nerves made the hairs on my neck stand to attention as all the arena screamed and even boo'ed as I came over to where Jaden was standing centre stage. "Daisy, Everybody." He applauded as so did the rest. 

The hate had finally stopped since Jaden did a live stream explaining how he was grateful for my giving him the emotions he needed to kick start his dream career. He handed me the mic and smiled cheekily. "This is Comatose." I hyped him up and he started playing his guitar. I went to hand it him back and he shook his head. Another team member ran onto the stage handing Jaden another mic. He had planned this, the cheeky little shit. A duet. Just like the mornings we used to spend in the shower when we were only sixteen. 

We sang the song together and I knew this would be a moment I would never forget. Seeing Jaden achieve his biggest dreams made me smile as the lyrics fell from my lips. Never did we ever think that he would be playing in massive arenas and selling out every ticket. Jaden and I have gone through a lot but it makes me wonder if he would be where he is right now if we didn't go through it all. 

Tour was exhausting and as I jiggled the key in the door of my apartment, battling to open the lock the door clicked and was pulled open from the inside. Chase's arm wrapped around my waist and he lifted me up whirling us round in circles. "I missed you." He held me tightly even though my feet were now on the floor. I smiled, "I missed you too." As I looked around the apartment it looked so different compared to when I left. The room was scattered with boxes and some of the furniture even wrapped in plastic. "You moving?" I looked at him shocked. He would have told me, right? "We're moving." He gestured between us. I looked at him all confused, my mind was shot. "I got the job!" He exclaimed as he jumped up and down. "We're moving to New York!" I joined him jumping on the spot. 

I couldn't believe it. My best friend was going to be one of the top models of New York City. "I already got us a place and everything. I wanted to surprise you." He said as he closed the door behind me. "When did you know?" I asked, lifting myself onto the counter since the couch had no cushions right now. "Since the second week you were gone. I wanted everything to be perfect." I smiled at his excitement. "When do we leave?" I looked at him dauntingly. Chase always left things last minuet and I knew this was one of those times. "Friday." He winced ready for my playful smack. "Thats in two days." I looked up from my phone and pushed his chest. "Better finish packing." He chuckled. "I hate you lil huddy." I mocked knowing he hated it. "Oh no you didn't." He ran after me as I bolted up the stairs.