twenty-eight

an: hello, everyone! So this chapter is a bit longer than the last one. When I heard Veronica sing the song "daddy lessons" in season three this idea came to my mind. I hope you don't mind it and let me know what you think of it x

______________________________________________________________________________

"Alice, if you don't stop publishing articles like that, the whole town will be out of control!", my dad shouted at Alice rubbing his forehead nervously.

"Harvey, how many times do I have to say it again? I will not follow Mayor McCoy and be quiet about this. And especially you with your Snakes should be cautious", she replied conceited as usual.

I loved my aunt, I even liked being around Hal even though we didn't talk that much but she really thinks the only good way is hers. Sometimes both of them should calm down. It's like an on-going fight between siblings and my mom plays the character who pulls them away when they start to overreact which they always did.

"When will you finally learn to not blame everything on us? Come on, Alice, you're the worst. We've spent our whole life until we were eighteen on the other side of the town and now you play the super snob!"

"Says the right Southsider Mr. I'm the best lawyer of New York City Harvey Specter. You changed your name, Harvey. I never did that until Hal and I married!"

"Okay, children, stop playing around now, alright? You're both adults - at least your passports say that - so I assume you can talk like adults, right?", mom stepped in once again,.

I laughed out loud, their faces were too funny. Hal and Betty on the other hand started a discussion because she let Polly leave behind their back. We were lucky to have a family that cared about us but we were really crazy sometimes.

Jug and I noticed some Serpents, mainly Fangs, Sweet Pea and Toni, watching Archies new superhero video. I supported Archie in every way and was proud to have a friend that fought for us but he's only making himself the target.

"This doesn't sound like funny videos of cats."

"Look at this. Your crazy friend Archie from the Northside has uploaded that video, we're just talking."

"About?"

"Fogarty wants to earn himself some Serpent stripes. I say bring us the head of that boy."

"I'm in."

"Guys, no, we", Jug started unsure of how to say it.

"What, Jones?", Sweet Pea looked at us challenging.

"Pea, the three of us know Archie, he's a football player. That's pretty boring for Fangs", I helped him out.

"You want to prove a point? Then go after blackhood."

"Why would he do that? Blackhood's only going after Northsiders and they blame us Southsiders for everything that went wrong in this city. Just look at your conceited aunt, Liz. We're done. Blackhood's doing the dirty job for us, he's a hero."

How could he just say that? I understood his point. It was time for Northsiders to understand that they aren't treating the Southsiders fairly. But it wasn't right to call a killer a hero, that's just crazy. I sounded like they were thankful for what he did.

"What are you doing there, mija?", mom looked over my shoulders, kissed my forehead, "You're looking at that code?"

"I thought maybe I can find out what it means. Jug, Betty and Toni work on it, too. I'm not really into hanging around with the perfect couple plus my sister which means there will be a weird atmosphere."