sixty - the end of the season 2.

an: hello, everyone! So this is the last chapter for season 2.. Are you excited for a new story? Would you be interested in my version of season 3? I'm really interested in your opinion. Please just leave a comment with your opinion or message me about it. Thanks xx

The moment I woke up, I was almost passing out with pain again. I didn't know where I was at the first moment. It took me a few moments to open my eyes completely to notice the white walls and the white setting.

„Elizabeth", a female voice whispered with a hint of happiness in her voice.

„Mom?", squinted slowly realizing that my parents sat next to me, „Where am I?"

„At the Riverdale hospital", my dad laid his left hand in my right one, his other hand was on my mom's.

„What-", I started but I slowly remembered pieces of what happened during the night, „Who found me? Where's Juggie?"

I remembered a Ghoulie bringing me away to the house of the dead. He had cuffed me. The only person I could remember was Penny and Diego. Their clothes had been full of blood and they had attacked me until I was unconscious.

„Jughead has been released yesterday. It's strong luck since the damn Ghoulies let out all their anger on him."

„We've found him and FP brought him to the hospital two days ago but you weren't with him anymore. We were worried sick but we were called by the doctor yesterday. Someone had brought you here", my mom finished, her voice was thin.

„You've been in a coma for a day. You've got no idea how scared we were."

Maybe I couldn't still see right but I thought I'd seen a tear in my dad's eye. My mom had cried since I noticed that she's been sitting here.

„I'm sorry", I brought out quietly, „Jug and I didn't want you to go to war with the Ghoulies."

„There was still a fight."

„I'm so sorry, mommy, daddy."

„Who did that to you?"

„I.."

„Who, Elizabeth?"

„Penny", I told them not mentioning Diego since he was still mom's brother.

It would break her to know that he's done that to me. Especially after they've told me about their past so I couldn't tell her more. That would break her heart even more. And my dad would probably try to kill him.

„I'm going to kill her!", my dad let out angrily but I shook my head.

„That wouldn't change it, dad", I coughed, I felt pain in my chest and throat was dry.

„Drink some water, honey", mom immediately gave me a glass of water.

„Mom, does Sweet Pea know what happened? Does he know that I'm here?"

„He's sitting outside of the room", mom nodded.

„I'd like to see him. Can you..?"

„Of course."

„But you should take your time. Your mom and I've decided to send you to a specialty hospital in New York to get your knees healed", my dad finally let me know before even asking me.

„No, I'm fine, dad! I don't need a treatment", my voice became louder and I tried to stand up but the pain in my knee killed me, „What.. But my knee.."

„You need help, mija. We know it's hard but you have to concentrate on yourself and go back to New York. We're going to be there with you. Tell that Sweet Pea. We're really sorry but this is necessary if you want to walk without a crutch someday."

„Ellie", Sweet Pea stormed over to my bed giving me a light kiss on my head.

„Pea", I smiled lightly.

„I'm so happy to see you", he stroked the parts of my leg who weren't bruised and full of blood, „We were all so worried. When we found Jughead, you.. you weren't there."

„No one knows how I landed here", I muttered.

„I know, you've been in a coma. You've got no idea how scared I was of never seeing you again. Baby, I promisee I'll visit you every day, okay? I won't leave you alone."

That made it even more painful, „Pea, mom and dad are sending me to New York. There's a specialty hospital. The doctors are going to help me to walk again. I don't want to go, I love you too much. But I have to."

„No, no, baby, it's alright. Don't cry, please don't, okay? Hey, we're going to get through this together. I'm not letting you go through this on your own. I'll visit you every weekend."

„I don't know what to do", I began to cry, „It hurts so much. I can't walk, Pea. What if I will never be able to walk to again? What about the Serpents?"

„Don't think of them now. You can't save us all. I'll be there with you."

„I love you, Sweet Pea. I love you so much", I whispered and tried to sit upright to kiss him.

„Relax, baby. Don't move too much", he came closer so I could lay back.

„Can you lay down with me? Hug me?"

Pea chuckled lightly, „Of course, babe."

In the end, I've stayed in New York for three months. I couldn't even visit my friends and family in Riverdale. The doctors watched me every day giving their best to help me. All of them came to say goodbye on my last day which felt as if I would move to another country forever. But it was the right decision. The doctors helped me so much that I went from sitting in a wheelchair to walking with a crutch to walking hobbling while wearing a bandage. That's more than we thought.

The others had told me that Jug gave Cheryl her red Serpent jacket and that the Serpents could stay at Riverdale High. Hiram Lodge had tricked Archie and now Betty, Mary Andrews, Mrs. McCoy and my parents were working on his case. But they still came to visit me. Archie, Betty, Jug, Toni, Cheryl and Fangs came to visit me all together which was probably the best day out of them all. Jug and Fangs came even more often. Archie and Betty were busy with his case and Cheryl ad Toni drove around the country with their bikes. It kind of disappointed me. Sweet Pea had promised me to come every weekend but he also came only once. He came to visit me after four weeks and then didn't even reply to my messages anymore. My mom had tried to comfort me but in the end, my body was only a physical wreck anymore. Of course, everyone had better stuff to do than spend their time with a wreck. I couldn't blame them.