One long night - Estrella

Ruby 😍😍💦:

Omw now babe I'll text u when I'm out front.

I smile down at my phone and lay across my bed, blasting his SoundCloud playlist music. Ruby was actually really good at what he did & it honestly made him more attractive. I slipped on my tight dick' me' down shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt. Prancing around in front of my mirror as I shake my ass and play around. I glance back down at my phone checking the time; it's 10:00 pm now. About another 20 minutes pass and a bling comes to my phone;

Ruby 😍😍💦:
Out front boo

I grab my slippers and race down the steps, holding the door open as I stare at Ruby sitting in the car from the driveway.

I signal him to come up with my hand "you can come in my mom isn't home until Monday" I yell loud enough for him to hear over the rumble of his engine. Soon after he turns the car off and hops out, only in his sweat pants and no shirt. I lick my lips and turn as he walks towards me and inside my house, looking around a bit. I close the door behind us and smirk at Ruby.

He smirks back at me and bites his lip "what happened to that being the last time?" he says, his tone sarcastic.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him playfully "shut up! Come on" I grab his hand and quickly run up the steps to my bedroom Ruby following along right behind me. Once we make it to my room I pushed Ruby back on the bed before I shut the door. The loud plop of him hitting against the bed and he chuckles, taking defeat and stretching out on it. I quickly climb on top of him and could feel his cock harden underneath me in his sweats.

Ruby sits himself up using his elbows as he looked up at me "I'm ready to wear your ass out tonight" he said, licking his lips and running his hands all along my lower body. I smile and pull my shirt off over my head exposing my breasts to him. His cock jumps and between my legs and I slowly rock my hips, placing my hands on his chest to make him lean back against the bed. I lean down and kiss on his chest, focusing on each tattoo that was placed there until I reached his waist and slowly pull off his sweats. His cock sprung out, but this time no boxers underneath. I question it slightly in my head before I stand up out of the bed and push my shorts off. Ruby watched me and stroked himself gently for a moment until I climbed back on the bed and slowly sat down on his cock as I straddled his waist, moaning out intensely as he filled my stomach. My pussy automatically soaking with pleasure and I grip his chest with my nails, quickly starting to ride his big cock. The loud sound of my ass slapping against his lap as I road him and the soft moans coming from me were the only sounds that filled the room. Ruby groaned softly and closed his eyes, enjoying being inside my tight, wet pussy. He reached down and gripped my hips tightly as he helped me ride him more forcefully by dragging them down to him. I scream out in pleasure and swing my head back, feeling my first orgasm reach and ride until my body lifts up and I squirt all over his cock once it's a force from being inside me.

Ruby's eyes widen as he watched me play with my clit and scream, my juices covering his stomach, lap and also parts of the bed. Ruby grabbed me by the waist and quickly flipped mine over putting himself on top of me now. He forced himself back inside me quickly and thrusts wildly, staring me in the eyes as he fucked my pussy with no remorse. I moaned out, calling his name and scratching down his back. He pulled out of me several times only to slam his back thick cock back inside causing me to screech out more in pleasure. I felt his cock bringing me to another intense orgasm and I try to push him away by his waist. He ignores and continues to pound me until my pussy sprays out with more juices from my squirting. Tears rolling down my cheeks as I squirt several times and Ruby continuously pulls himself out only to push himself back inside me, causing me to squirt out more harsh and extreme. I squirm from under his grip, trying to escape the large amounts of pleasure. I turn to my stomach trying to pull myself off the bed before Ruby grabbed my hips pulling me back and forcing himself back inside me. He grabs my head and pushed it down on the bed with enough force to keep me held down. His other hand smacking at my ass as he thrust into me hard and quickly as possible. My body grew weak under him as I took his cock. My pussy quivering in pleasure as I'm forced to take his cock at all extreme levels. My legs spread out and slip further apart underneath me as I was close to meeting my third orgasm. I gripped tightly to the bedsheets as I tried my best to pull away but had no luck under his grip. I felt Ruby's feet place onto the bed and left his body up, helping his thrusts get wilder and his grip better on each part of me. Not even moments later my pussy poured with juices, the loud sound of my pussy farting from wetness each time his hips thrust his cock inside me. I could feel my juices spill down my legs and soak the bed. Ruby still didn't stop, the more I screamed out the harder he went and that only made me wetter. At this point I'm just a water fountain, the squirting wouldn't stop and Ruby seemed to enjoy that even more.

Ruby grunted out loudly as he slammed his hips into my ass, I could feel his cock jumping and twitching inside me at a quick pulse "I'm gonna cum inside you and you can't tell me no" Ruby leaned down to groan into my ear. Before I could say a word, he pushed his cock inside me as hard as he could and I could feel his cock filling my pussy with his hot cum. I whimper softly, feeling every last bit fill my stomach and it lasted so long. Ruby must've really needed this? Or maybe he was really into it? He slowly pulled out, his breathing heavy as ever.

I layout across the bed and watch him quickly throw his things on to leave "I think I love you" I whisper

Ruby smirks wide and fixes his throat "well... that's a shame" he says after his sweats are back on.

I bite my lip "you seriously don't feel the same, Ruby?" I raise my brow and watch him grab his Keys

"I have to go, I'll text you later" Ruby grabbed the rest of his things before he touched the door he stopped and smiled at me "Have a good night" he added with a smile, completely ignoring my question.

I roll my eyes and turn over to my backside watching him go for the door.

Ruby stops for a moment and comes closer to me "I'll miss you though..." he says in a low tone, almost ashamed.

I watch him go back towards the door "goodnight, Ruby" I respond, he smiles at me and leaves. Shutting my room door behind him and finding his own way back out the front door.