The Party - Easton

Jupiter gave me the address and I put it up on the GPS. I drove almost twenty minutes to a remote part of town. It was clear this venue was only for parties, there were no other homes nearby for miles. We pull into the driveway of the venue and the loud music from the back greets us from the lot. Jupiter and I hop out of the car and follow the lights to the back of the large building. We stayed close as we bumped and slide between people to get a good view of the function. Jupiter's friends greet her with an "Ay!" And crowd around us.

One of the girls come up to me and smiles "Hey, I'm Estrella" she bats her lashes at me.

The group of boys come up and introduce themselves as "Derek, Jordan & Troy" I smile cheeky at them and respond "I'm Easton, uhh.. my mom moved in with her dad so we are kind of sister and brother now"

Everyone chuckles but Jupiter "we aren't sister and brother, we'd have to have the same parents" Jupiter seemed annoyed and grabbed Jordan's arm pulling him along somewhere else "Estrella, keep him company please" Jupiter adds before walking away with Jordan.

Troy laughs and hands me a beer "I don't know what's into her today, maybe her period"

I shrug and take the beer, taking a long drink before Estrella catches my attention "I actually can't babysit tonight, Christian is here. Do you mind being a good mate and hanging with Easton?" Estella adds asking Troy, looking eager to leave from the group.

I furrow my brows and smirk "This is a party, I don't need a babysitter"

Troy laughs and nudges me "Right, dude. Chicks are weird"

Troy and I laugh together and Estrella rolls her eyes, strolling away. Troy taps me to follow him and we both walk to the side of the venue where people weren't around us.

Troy pops out a purple baggy and holds it out to me "I got some Xanax, it's legit shit. Coke too"

I nod and hold my hand out for a Xanax "haven't done one of these babies in a while" I pop the Xanax into my mouth once he hands it to me and take a huge gulp of my beer, letting it slide down my throat. Troy takes one as well then a bump of coke from off his pinky. He offers the baggy out to me but I shake my head in refusal, coke isn't all that great.

Troy chuckles to himself some and leans against the building "Must be fucking awesome living with Jupiter"

I shrug my shoulders and sip the beer, watching Jupiter from the distance "Why would it be?"

Troy stands up straight and smiles wide "you have the ultimate porn scene in your house. A hot Virgin stepsister, dude.."

I furrow my brows and take another sip. I didn't think of it like that? "Yeah Jupiter is a nice girl though"

Troy nods and burps loudly "every guy in school is dying to get with that"

I stand quietly and continue to watch Jupiter while finishing off my beer. I throw the empty bottle to the ground and turn to look at Troy.

"I'm gonna find something harder to drink," I say as I tap Troy on the shoulder in a friendly manner and walk off to the main area. Everyone is dancing and someone is on stage performing. I spot Jupiter in the crowd making out with Jordan and walk over to them. Watching for a moment, I grab Jupiter by the arm and start to pull her away.