Thanks for reading :)

I appreciate everyone who has made it to the end of my first official wattpad book. I hope everyone enjoyed the first part of my series and are anticipated on reading more to find out what happens next with your favorite character(s). Excuse any errors during my reading. I tried very hard to fix any I came across. My next book to the series; I Think We're Doomed - Sophomore Year, will be released once finished and will include more details and more drama than ever. Find out what happens next for Estrella and her newborn baby girl as her relationship develops with Ruby. You will find out if Ruby is the father as Estrella gets the baby DNA tested under suspicion of others. Jupiter may be still too scared to tell her father about the night of the party. See how Jupiter's personality changes from the beginning more dramatically than read before. Jordan and Jupiter begin talking again and see how their relationship goes from there. Find out why Easton is unstable and is set on harming Jupiter. Learn more about other characters as you read more from others point of view and new challenges they face. If you enjoyed this one, you'll be pleased with the next book. Please stay tuned and I'll keep everyone updated.

Thanks for enjoying.