Rain

General POV
It was raining in the town of Riverdale,dark,grey,cold,rain.
Betty was never one to enjoy the rain,it scared her nearly to death. She hated how much it rained in Riverdale and she hated how any rain storm could change to a thunderstorm, which made me super scared.
Jughead LOVED the rain he loved every single detail about it. Jughead would sit in his room in his one story trailer with his alcoholic dad, the rain calmed him.

BETTY POV
"Mom?"
"Mom?"
Great no answer, fine I'll go do my homework than.
I made my way up to my "perfect" room. Pink walls,pink bed,pink bathroom too perfect I hate it *sigh* whatever let's get this homework done.
*1 hour later*
Oh no. No no no no. Is that rain NOOOO
I hate rain,ugh I can't focus like this. I went over to my window and look outside trying to calm my sparked anxiety.
"Ok Betty breathe in"
*sucks in*
"Breathe out"
*brathes our shakily*
"Ugh this is no use... I can't...calm...down"
I started to bawl my eyes out I can't calm down no ones home and my anxiety is through the roof... I'm crying and crying until I heard a knock at the door.

JUGS POV
I was sitting on the couch in my trailer watching tv when my dad walked through the door
"HeYYY BOyyyy"
Ugh he's drunk...again
"Hey"
"BOyyyy LAy OFf mY bacKK"
"Dad you don't get it do you?"
"WaTTTT Are you GoiNG ON AbOUt Boy?"
"Ugh never mind"
I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the tv the only thing besides Betts that made me happy, well and burgers.
"BOYYY PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!"
I didn't even look at him he's being dumb but the louder he gets the more I hear the rain fall.
Oh no I thought.
Rain.
Betts hates the rain
"Dad I gotta go"
"Where ARE YOU GOING BOY?!?!"
"Dad your drunk so you won't remember but I won't be home tonight"
I ran out the door no hesitation at all I had my phone and wallet I was in a S hoodie and sweat pants and my black boots and beenie. I ran to betts house as fast as possible I know what she's doing right now.

BETTYS POV
I heard a knock at the door, weird I thought my mom would have her keys. I looked in the mirror quick and wiped my tears and put on one of Jugs hoodies and a pain of leggings and socks. I went downstairs and opened the door only to see the most handsomest green eyes and black hair in a beenie possible.
"Jug?"
He didn't say anything he just hugged me super tight
"Betts are you ok?hows your anxiety? Did you eat?"
I love this dummy so much
"Jug I'm ok" I say fake smiling
"Betts please I know that fake smile I know you hate the rain"
"Fine I'm not ok!!" I say crying
He just held me and made me feel safe
"I'm staying the night Betts I don't care what you say"
"Ok I love you juggy"
"I love you Juliet"