Surprise

GENERAL POV: jugs been in the military for 2 years and Betty had a baby boy soon after he left and today she gets to go pick him up.

BETTYS POV:
Today me and my baby boy Jake are gonna go pick up Jug. Jug has been in the military for about 2 years and shortyly after he left I had Jake. I still remember the day I told him, he was boarding the train when I yelled I'm pregnant but he didn't hear he just yelled back that he loves me. Anyway right now I'm getting Jake dressed up he's in a grey sweater and some black jeans and his mini crown shaped beanie. Just like jugs. I got dressed and we left for the train station. We got there and I saw lots of women and men waiting with signs and gifts while I just had Jake but he was happy he was smiling and giggling looking around. The train came in and all the soldiers got out and that's when I saw my black haired man.

JUGS POV:
I got on the train and held a picture of my wife Betty she was smiling in her wedding dress and her flower bouquet she looked so beautiful I can't wait to see her. The conductor yelled out "STOP NUMBER 3" that's mine so I grabbed my bag and got off the train. I saw a lot of women with signs all saying "welcome home or I love you" and I looked around for Betty. And that's when I saw her green eyes like trees I ran towards her pushing through people and I grabbed her and picked her up she squealed.
"Oh betts I missed you so much I love you I love youu" I have her a bigggg kiss and she said "oh juggy I missed you too I slept with your sweaters every night" I looked at her and smiled when my eyes moved down to a stroller. I leaned down and saw a baby boy with a crown shaped beanie. Like mine. I looked up at Betty and said "who's this cuite? Veronicas?" "No not veronicas his name is Jake.." "hey Jake" "Jones" what? "W-what he's mine!" "Yeah juggy this is your son Jake Forthy Jones"  omg I have a son I picked him up and he opened his eyes, blue like mine and black hair like mine. He's my son. I kissed him on the head and I told him I was his daddy.

I'm happy I'm home