Fixing Cars

GENERAL
Betty works at an auto shop she's never met jughead until this lucky day😉 their both 22

BETTY POV
I was finishing up my old friends car Archie Andrews. "Here ya go Arch" I toss him his keys and he flashes a smile and slips me a 10$ bill."Arch come on no" "yes Betty now I gotta run" "bye Arch" I turn around and look at my schedule and see a name I never had seen... Jones hmm must be a new customer.

JUGS POV
Damnit today I get my car fixed that is always an inconvenience, most people suck as fixing my car too. I walked in and saw a beautiful blonde haired girl in greasy overalls. "Uh..hi I'm Jughead Jones" "hi I'm Betty what seems to be the issue?" "I need my winter tires off" "alright keys please" I smiled and so did she.

TIME SKIP 1HR
JUG POV
She was almost done and I couldn't stop thinking about her she's so pretty, beautiful a goddess uhhh Betty mmmm. She came in and tossed me my keys and smiled "alright Jughead your tires are off and switched!" "Ah thanks!!" "Uh hey Betty?" "Yea?" "Wanna go our for dinner tonight" "sure I'd love to!" "8 pops?" "Sure see ya then" she came over and kissed my cheek.

TIME SKIP 1 YEAR
JUG POV
Today is Betty's and i's 1 year anniversary I love her so much I can't believe she said yes to my dinner date after she fixed my tires. We're out at dinner and she's so beautiful she's the most beautiful girl ever. After dinner we took my old car and went to a cliff and watched the stars we started to make out. "Hey Betts?" "Yea juggy" "I love you" "awe Jug I love you too from the moment you walked into the auto shop" "awe Betts your so cute"

We went home and fell asleep in eachothers arms❤️

AHHHH HI OMG MY FIRST PART CALLED "RAIN" HAS 50 READS AHHHH THANKS SOOO MUCH