JB its the talk

BETTY POV
A few days ago it was JBs birthday she turned 15. Gladys left 5 months ago and FP is the sheriff. JB considers me her older sister and as an older sister it's time for... the talk.
JB POV
I was laying in bed reading a book when my favourite girl walked in Ms. Betty.
"Oh hi Betty what's up?" " so jelly this might be a little weird but we need to have the talk" "the talk? What talk?" "Sex JB boys, pregnancy, birth control, growing up being a girl" "oh um ok shoot"
BETTY POV
"Ok first being a girl you get your period once a month it can last 3-7 days and you bleed you can wear pads or tampons but be careful with tampons" "oh Betty I already know that I just finished my period" "oh ok number two bras you get sized and you get underwire you don't need push up yet" "ok seems easy" "number three birth control most women use the pill you take it everyday same time or you can get the patch, depo shot(I'm on) or nothing but if you have sex you should be on birth control" "ok Betty" "last sex" "ewwww is that what you and jug do at night?" "Ummmm yes" " ok continue" "so a girl has a hole in the middle and a boy will go in that hole and you go in and out and the boy will cum hopefully with a condom or you can get pregnant but even with a condom you can get pregnant it can break, and every girl has a hymen and a boy will break it and you'll bleed a lil and it symbolizes that your no longer a virgin(like me😏)" "um ok Betty and I know about pregnancy" "so your all good JB?" "Yep thanks Betty" "no problem you can come to me about anything"

JUGS POV
I easedropped. I k ow I know I'm not supposed to but betts took a big step by being jbs big sister I just had to listen! I love Betty and I know one day she'll be an amazing mom❤️ oh shit when was Betty's last period?

I had to do that ending it was funny anyways again suggested by @mylifemystorybug