Shes a once in a life time girl

*the vid is the inspiration besides the old lay at the end lol*
GENERAL POV:
Betty is leaving for Yale and Jug doesn't want her to go and they had a fight the night before but he has a surprise.

JUGS POV:
Betty left for the airport at 5am and it's now 6:30am and I'm leaving for the airport too. Betty got into Yale and last night I was a dick about it I feel terrible but I just got an urgent email from Yale and I got excepted. I run out side with my suitcase and flag down a taxi.
"TAXI, TAXIIIII" "what the hell kid?! Are you crazy?!" "Crazy for love, the love of my life leaves on a flight in 30mins" "hop in" I jumped into the taxi and the driver was speeding so fast a cop came up. "What the hells going on?" "This guys in love" "is she worth it?" "She's a once in a life time gal" the cop looked away for a second than said "we'll give you an escort" the cop drove in front of us and in 2 mins we were at the airport I tried to give the driver some money but he wouldn't let me.

I ran through the airport until security ugh this is gonna suck.
"Woah woah kid clam down what's going on?" "The love of my life leaves in 5mins" she looks at me and smirks into her radio. "Jeffry to security RIGHT NOW" I hopped on the guys cart and he sped through to Bettys gate. I jumped off and pushed through people and saw Betty.

BETTYS POV:
"BETTY!!" I turned at the oddly familiar voice and that's when I saw him. "Jug?" "Betty DonT go I need you" "oh jug this is college I have to go" "well than I'm going with you!" "What?! Jug you didn't get into Yale." "Oh yes I did they got a special spot for me so buckle up sweetie I'm coming to Yale with you" everyone clapped and we kissed hard and got on the plane and cuddled the whole flight.

He's my once in a life time guy
She's my once in a life time gal