Quarntine together

GENERAL POV:
A virus has broken out in Riverdale and Betty and jug have to quarantine together while their in the middle of a fight.

BETTYS POV:
Day 30 of quarantining with jug. All he does it eat all the food that my mom gets that's getting harder to buy as well, and he uses all the hot water and takes forever in the bathroom he's just being a jerk. Your probably wondering what happened why am I so mad at him? Well before we had to leave school I saw jug in the Blue and Gold with Veronica and they looked close I lost it I stormed in and yelled at both of them and Veronica claimed she was asking a question it screw that.

JUGS POV:
I'm sitting on the couch eating chips and watching a crime show when Bettys mom walks in. "Hi Jughead do you mind helping me wipe down the groceries please?" "Oh yea sure Ms.Cooper" I go into the kitchen with Alice and help her when Betty walks down the stairs, we lock eyes and she rolls them walks in grabs some fruit walked past me brushing my arm and leaves in a huff. I let out I sigh and look down. "Everything ok jughead?" "Not really Alice, before school went out Betty saw me and Veronica talking and she came in at a bad moment" "oh jughead go talk to Betty no mater how much she yells or cry's just talk to her" I look at her and smile. And I head upstairs and knock on the door.

BETTYS POV:
I hear a knock on the door I open it and see jughead I go to close it and he puts his hand there and comes in. "Betty please we need to talk" "no" "betts come on lemme explain" "explain what jughead I saw you and my so called best friend in our special room and you were close what do you have to explain?!" I look at him with anger and he looks sad, "Betty Veronica came to me with a question she wanted to throw a graduation surprise party before all this happened and she wanted my help with the drinks" "yea ok jug whatever" "Betty I'm serious please just believe me I've never lied to you before" "you wanna prove your love to me than make it up to me" "I promise I will Betty I love you I wanna marry one I want you forever"

1 week later

Jugs been helping me with everything he's been helping my mom he's cuddling with me he doesn't answer the phone when Veronica calls or texts he's just been amazing and he's definitely proved his love to me.

I hope you enjoy and I hope everyone is doing good during this crazy time