Black lingerie

JUGS POV
Usually on Friday nights Betts and I go out for date night. I know Mr.Tough has a soft side for the pink princess, but... I love my Betts.
THEIR TEXT CONVO
Jug❤️: hey baby😏
Betts🤤: hey Juggy wsp?
Jug❤️: date night?
Betts🤤: ofc baby, what you have planned?
Jug❤️: Pops and drive in, I hear there playing Rebel Without A Cause😉
Betts🤤: you know it lover boy pick me up at 8
Jug❤️: will do sweet cheeks bye love💕

BETTY POV
Well looks like I got a date don't get me wrong I love date night with Jug but, it's always the same thing pops and a movie, I wanna do something special for Jug something dirty. I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA!!!! I squeal to myself and call V
"Hey V!" "B wsp!!!!" "Wanna go shopping I have a free period for period 4?" "Sure B meet me by my car in the lot" "kk bye V"
I met V at her car and we drove to the mall, I didn't know what I wanted but I wanted something that would make jug die. We went to Victoria Secret and found the perfect "item" that would make this night have a sexual turn

This is what I got I'm sure it will drive jug crazy!!

TIME SKIP TO THE DATE
JUG POV
I drive my dads truck to Betts house and knocked on the door, no one answered for a few mins but then... a fucking angel appeared in front of me she looked gorgeous( the special outfit is under her dress) she had a baby blue dress on with yellow flowers and vans shoes she looked beautiful.
"Betts you..l-look amazing" "well thanks juggy you look handsome" she gave me a quick kiss and I held her hand and we drive to the drive in, we watched the movie and ate pops and had a few makeout seshs

BETTY POV
We came back to my house my mom and Polly and the twins were out at a cousins house for the weekend so jugs staying with me and now it's time for the surprise.
"Hey jug why don't you change and pick out a show to watch?" "Sure Betts" I walked into the bathroom and took off my dress messed up my hair a bit and looked in the mirror DAMN I LOOK SEXY. I creeped open the door a bit to see jug in his boxers shirtless in my bed... here we go.

JUGS POV
HOLY FUCK😮 Betts just walked out of the bathroom in the sexiest black lingerie ever and little jughead likes it too. She swayed her hips and walked over to the bed she climbed on top of me and hunched over. "Hey there baby" I said to her, she just had a smirk on her face and started to kiss me hard. I held onto her waist and kissed back she pulled down my boxers so my boner just sprung up. She started to give me a handjob the best one ever I was moaning and grunting and Betts was moaning too. "B-aaby I'm g-gonna cum" I said to her she then adjusted herself on me and sat on my legs and leaned over going harder on my dick then... boom i came all over her chest and my legs. I was gonna clean it up but she licked it all up. HOLY FUCK.
"Betts that was so good" "good juggy" "I love you my little monkey" "I love you too juggy"