Oh Brett WERE going

GENERAL POV:
Jug is alive(like he should be) and Brett is like a major rich stuck up dick and Betty and jug are not having his bullshit.

JUGS POV:
"And you Mr.Jones got into Yale" "the first jones to go to college" my heart stopped, Yale?! Wow "w-what y-Yale wow!" "Yes Mr.jones you got into Yale and so did Brett" "maybe we'll be roomies again Forthye" ugh kill me no way am I being roomies with him again. "Uh yea Brett sure um thanks guys but I'm gonna miss my train to Riverdale see you all Monday" I said and left, I gotta tell betts but this will crush her since she didn't get into Yale my poor betts.

BETTYS POV:
I just had a new interview with Yale for writing I re submitted one of my stories and wrote a new one and they loved it so they offered me a spot again. I'm so excited!! I'm up in my room when I hear a knock at the door... strange my moms out of town and has a key, FP's working late and jellybeans at a friends for the weekend. I walked downstairs only in baggy shorts and jugs t shirt and a messy bun. I opened the door and see jug. "Jug!!!" I hugged him so tight I think I broke his back "hi betts I gotta talk to you" "me too come on upstairs" we sat on my bed and said at the same time "I got into Yale" "wait what!?" We both said again. We talked until jug said "so did Brett ugh" "ugh really? Whyyyy? Actually I have an idea jug" I said with a smirk.

JUGS POV:
Monday night 12:00 midnight bretts in our room and he's starting to pack some of his stuff, betts on my bed reading and I'm doing homework but we have a plan.
"Hey forthye why are you not packing? You gonna drop out of Yale like your high school?" Ugh what a dick "oh no Brett I'm just doing homework" "hmm well I can't wait to go and get better grades and oh Betty! I'm so sorry you didn't get into Yale" I looked at betts and smirked and nodded and she said "oh Brett that's where your wrong" I looked at jug and said "we're going to Yale not you" I pulled out a rock and threw it at him head, he fell over and bled like crazy. I looked at his body and smirked and looked at jug and he said, "that's my girl, we're going to Yale not you Brett" and we walked out and drove back to riverdale. Goodbye Stonewall Prep snots