Bath time

GENERAL:
Betty is 8 months pregnant and is hugeee. Jug works at an office in riverdale and is a writer, Betty is a detective for the riverdale police. They both live together have been married for 5  years.

BETTY POV:
I was sitting on the couch in one of jugs t-shirts with just my underwear on, Jugs at work and I miss him sooo much I can't wait till he gets home. Our cat Echo was sleeping next to me and I was watching Netflix it was around 5:30 and I was starving for dinner jug should be home by 6 so I decided to make pizza for the both of us. "Alright I got 2 pizzas time to pre-heat the oven" "Betts turn around" "Jug!!" I waddled over to him and kiss his lips. "Hey honey" "hi jug oooo you got pops thank god im craving pops!" He laughed and we went to the table and ate, after dinner I wanted to have a bath but I need help with this big belly of mine.

JUGS POV:
"Uh jug?" "Yes sweetie?" "Can you have a bath with me" she looked down at her belly and blushed red "of course Betts let me go get it started and I'll come get you" I kiss her forehead and walk upstairs with echo. I turn on the water and pick out two bottles of bubble bath and hold them in front of echo. "Alright Echo which one for mommy's bath?" She booped her nose on a rose vanilla bubble bath so I poured it in. I walked downstairs to see betts on the couch my shirt pulled up and her rubbing her belly, I walked over to her and kissed her belly than said "ok lil baby time for a bath" she giggled and I helped her up to the bathroom.

BETTYS POV:
Jug helped me get undressed and into the bath, he climbed in behind me and let me lay my back on his body it felt soooo good to rest this baby is so strong at kicking. I started to moan in pleasure "mmmm jug it feels so good the water on my belly" "mmm here let me wash you betts" I say up and jug splashed the water on my back and than put his hands on my belly and washed it than the baby kicked and jug said "hey I'm helping mommy calm down" I giggled. After a while we got out and dried of jug put me on the counter and started to rub my feet. He looked at me and smirked he came up to my lips and kissed me slow and sexually "mmmm jug" "shhh baby let me help" he took off my towel so I was naked he started to massage my boobs and finger me it felt sooo good "ohhhh juggg" "oh baby your so wet" he than put his dick in me and fuck it felt soooo good "mmmm jug immm c-close" "me too baby keep going" he went harder and faster than he came in me, oh well already pregnant. He kissed me hard one last time than we got into our pjs which consisted of jugs pj pants no shirt and for me his shirt and underwear.

JUGS POV:
We left the bathroom and went to our bedroom to be met with Echo rolling all over "Echo silly girl mommy needs to rest let's let her in bed" she purred and moved to the end of the bed, Betty got in bed all comfy and I joined her she moved closer and cuddled me we put on Netflix. Not even half an hour later Betty was our like a light she looked so cute, I turned off the tv and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight baby I love you" I layed so we were facing eachother and she said "goodnight juggy I love you too"

Best night ever